Something for £20?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SantaCruzScotty

Plat Member - Samurai!
Oct 24, 2010
Cardiff, Wales
www.facebook.com
Which I told you over numerous pointless texts that I would send it when I next get paid which is at the end of the month.....
Mate, whether i sound nice or nasty by text, there is one thing, that your a dirty little theif.
And i can tell you now, your attitude stinks, i think robbo will agree... The problem with you, is that your 19 and want to be bigger than everyone, I'm like it with my driving if someone wants to race me, ill do it to a certain extent and then back off. You are a person who wont back off untill he knows hes been defeated, which is already to late.

Example this money.

"I won't refund him anything"
Then everyone starts commenting and you realise after a few days that your in the wrong.
so now its
"I will pay him his money back"

Soon as you grow out of this stage you might start respecting people a lot more like myself, ill treat people from the outside of my house with more respect than whos inside of my house.
Maybe you should take a hint and learn that people will help you if you help them...

Smart Parts Kid

Platinum Member
Jan 9, 2009
North East, Gateshead
Mate, whether i sound nice or nasty by text, there is one thing, that your a dirty little theif.
And i can tell you now, your attitude stinks, i think robbo will agree... The problem with you, is that your 19 and want to be bigger than everyone, I'm like it with my driving if someone wants to race me, ill do it to a certain extent and then back off. You are a person who wont back off untill he knows hes been defeated, which is already to late.

Example this money.

"I won't refund him anything"
Then everyone starts commenting and you realise after a few days that your in the wrong.
so now its
"I will pay him his money back"

Soon as you grow out of this stage you might start respecting people a lot more like myself, ill treat people from the outside of my house with more respect than whos inside of my house.
Maybe you should take a hint and learn that people will help you if you help them...
Think this comment is way out of line, were the same age so don't tell me what to do. Fair enough I have changed my mine to pay you back. All you're doing is repeating what the mods are saying

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
But I'm more mature than you?
You see, I'm not a low life scum like yourself, i don't lie to get money and i don't cheat.
would rather not see the bickering getting thrown across the pages of p8nt. while i am not supporting either person, just get what needs to be done, done and let that be the end of it all.

spkid just hurry up and pay it and everybody can get some peace from watching this get gradually worse as the days go on.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
SPkid .... it seems that your character isn't just restricted to being a bit of an *******, you now end up lying your ass to everybody because zeb still ain't been paid.

From my point of view, I don't give two sh!ts what you think or who you might know or indeed anything you have to say but please, please take note of the following ... you agreed to do something ... now do it !!

If it isn't, and yes, this is a threat, I will make things extremely uncomfortable for you in our sport and if you don't believe I can do that, just email tom breakwell and ask him what happened when he acted like a dick on here ..... he cannot play paintball again in any of the recognised leagues or sites, he is banned from all of them.

And this happened because we made it happen .. and we did so because he was a right pr!ck, a bit like yourself really but anyways .. let's get to the point here and for you to do the right thing is the best course of action all round.
Please do this and all will be cool for you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.