Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Something interesting about your life......

Pandamonium

Oct 10, 2012
I have been in charge of the sound system and lighting for two radio one DJ's. about the best i can do lol

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
I once went to a fancy dress party as Mr. T and met Roy Wood from Wizzard (you know, they did that 70's Christmas song).

Another time, we did a charity Raft race, dressed as the A-Team (I recycled my Mr. T oufit). At the end I was offered a lift to the train station by a mate's father-in-law who turned out to be Jim from Slade (they did that other 70's Christmas song).

So whenever I dress as Mr. T, I meet a 70's Christmas single band member. Somebody should make a movie about me.

Reactions: head_-_shot

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
I met the queen when I was 14, at 'Expo84' at the NEC in Brum. Shook her little hand. She's tiny.

I won a Blue Peter badge for designing a 'Children around the World' poster. Also got a set of 4 postcards with dogs on them. I was pretty chuffed. Wish I still had the badge!

Won a contest to design a 2-Tone (Ska) album cover. They used my design, but didn't even send me a copy of the record...

Dated Danni Minogue. It was short-lived.

Reactions: Spikerz

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
Was chosen in school to design the mural/ painting which would be on one of the humps on an artificial 'Nessie' which would be sailed across lochness for Children in Need. The class including myself were also filmed painting it and i was interviewed by Fearn Cotten to be on the children in need TV show for that year... Must of been 2002/2003..

In the end my interview wasn't put on TV and neither was any of us after been told how we would be.. just a short film on our design and another school (who designed the other hump) with their interviews was shown.

Still dislike Fearn Cotten for this. Im putting all blame on her. That could of been my only moment of fame.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Once upon a time I went to one of the country fairs with a lady friend (complete with ploughing, displaying bulls etc) and met Johnny Vaughan, Denise Van Outen when the big breakfast was on, sue pollard, Geoff capes (judging budgies) and an assortment of 'celebrities'
I caught sun stroke and later that day became trapped in salisbury wimpeys toilets as the lock fell apart

When I was a biker once stopped to assist a little old lady broken down in a country lane, couldn't get her started again so said ill ring the Aa (before everyone had a mobile phone) it took considerable effort to stop her getting on the back on riding with me

I like any music as long as I classify it as good. Being live increases the prospects of it being good.
I know a few bands in the souths thrash metal circuit and as I know little about photography take unique photos of them. I was recently headhunted following one of the gigs by a headliner to be official tour photographer following my mid mosh pit photography. I declined on the basis that they may have thought i had some idea of what I was doing

I was the stunt man for Joel Dommet in the turret gun paintball episode of 'How to survive a disaster movie' and in another episode I was vaporized by a flying saucer
http://www.channel5.com/shows/how-to-survive-a-disaster-movie

semtexuk

Jun 11, 2013
Bristol
I met the blue peter crew at the top of Blackpool tower and watched them all s#3themselves walking on a 4" thick piece. Of glass called "the walk of faith" I know im chiling in all the cool places with all the cool people right...,:)

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
A lot of Blue Peter stuff here, so here's another one... Back when Gethin something-or-other who presented Blue Peter (went onto present T4 or some such nonesense) played at our site (filming some Welsh TV show) the boss banned him for constantly taking his mask off. The director had to beg to get him back on field so they could finish filming.