Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Something interesting about your life......

jfp

May 13, 2011
Oxford
I've been bitten by 4 snakes (none of them venomous)
Hit by lightning twice
Hit by an Earthquake
Had 2 weeks of work cancelled because of the Icelandic volcano.
I once managed to visit France, Spain, UK, Ireland and Belgium all in the same day.

Can't say I've ever met anyone REALLY famous, other than a few footballers. Oh and Martin Brundle.
Im not sure you can get hit by an earthquake....

Lighthouse

Jul 24, 2013
Im not sure you can get hit by an earthquake....
Fair point, I'm not entirely sure what the correct terminology is. I was living in Lincolnshire when we got hit by the 2008 quake, the epicentre was maybe 15 miles from my house.

jfp

May 13, 2011
Oxford
Fair point, I'm not entirely sure what the correct terminology is. I was living in Lincolnshire when we got hit by the 2008 quake, the epicentre was maybe 15 miles from my house.
I remember that earthquake, first one i experienced (was in Nottingham at the time) and genuinely thought i had just shaken really violently

Lighthouse

Jul 24, 2013
I remember that earthquake, first one i experienced (was in Nottingham at the time) and genuinely thought i had just shaken really violently
The best bit was it was at about 1am and the CCTV footage they showed on the news had some drunk guy staggering up the street just before the quake. Then when it hit he was hanging on to a lamp post for dear life wondering what the heck he must have been drinking.

Was quite a powerful quake too, the strongest in Britain for a long long time.

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
I'm not very interesting...

I went to the same school as Richard Bacon (off Blue Peter) although I don't think I ever met him back then as he's much older than me. A few years ago I did meet him at a reunion bash for a teacher who was (finally) retiring. He was a nice bloke, friendly enough. The best part was he came with his SO at the time, Konnie Huq, who was wearing denim shorts and looked completely gorgeous.

My degree is Software Development: Games, and my dream was to become a games design bigshot. I ended up working for a few games companies in testing and have been credited on some stuff. I eventually realised how much of a horrible business it was to work in and jumped ship. A number of my old uni buddies now hold fairly senior positions at Ubisoft, Codemasters and Rockstar North.

PBWill

Mar 18, 2013
England
being 14, i havnt done a great deal, but here's some note-worthy things that have happened to me:
6th at the TKD 2010 world championships, 6th in both patterns and sparring
2nd place in the Midlands and Linconshire area for patterns and sparring for 3 years straight ( always got points deducted for " unessesary aggresion"...)
now earned my black belt, and on to the new art to get some more, hence why i scare the living **** out of my mates when i get annoyed.

Will

mrb2287

Platinum Member
May 1, 2010
Darlington
I'm currently laid in a field waiting for ya'll to come buy some shiney New gear!

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Dusty

x RENAGADE x 91

Platinum Member
May 10, 2007
Bristol
I went to school with Judd Trump currently world number 3 at snooker, previously world number 1 and still remain friends and go for a beer with him from time to time.