Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Something interesting about your life......

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I don't know if people remember a video of some a$swipe kicking the cr@p out of a dog that was plastered all over the net and TV [I have added a link below in case people forgot] but as luck or fate would have it, we crossed paths when he tried to break into my mum and dad's house.
It was an interesting meeting, that's for sure.

PS When we met, I didn't realise he was the guy in the video, it was only when the police came to arrest him that my mum and dad were told who he was. My wife hates all the violent cr@p but on this occasion she was in full agreement.

Stephen

RIP Topcats
Apr 27, 2008
Hertfordshire
Managed to graduate from University with a 2:1 after my son was born after my first year whilst working 2 jobs.

Had quite a thrilling life during my time in the Royal Marine Cadets, I became the youngest Cadet Sergeant in the Eastern Area at 16, took part in many national parades, Trafalgar Day Parade 2005 was a big one, and I've also stood guard at the grave of the unknown soldier which was a massive privilege, and i've been around Buckingham Palace a couple of times as well, magnificent place.

I still want to join the forces now, but I don't want to give up playing paintball....

Last edited:
Reactions: jfp

jfp

May 13, 2011
Oxford
I have a heart condition and had 2 knee ops, cant really play football or rugby anymore but I can still play paintball because I can play at my pace and no one judges you for it :) one of the reasons why I love this sport
Well put

Reactions: Jack N

crumbla146

Sep 17, 2012
farnham
all i can really say is that i felt a strong rush of wind and a warm sensation on the side of my face, took my IPod off and looked left to see a car (people carrier) only about 1 ft away from me, in the middle of a 40mph main road with a women in the drivers seat with her hands covering her face. didnt hear a thing.

TRA Headshot

Old School
Mar 6, 2011
Cambridge
Have had tests with both Renault and Vauxhall back when touring cars ruled the world.

Drove in the 2008 Exhibition race at Le Mans (1947 HRG)

Was ranked 24th in the UK for C2 Canoeing and was on the Welsh International squad ranked 2nd until wrecked back :(

Also have a Blue Peter badge, for painting a dinosaur on the London underground.... still have the badge :D