Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Something to test your mental agility..

sie2050

WCK Killa
Oct 11, 2004
swansea, wales, uk
Visit site
1. there are 100 birds in the tree you shoot one down how many are left???????????????:D

2. there are 2 fish in the tank one dies how many are left in the tank?????????;)

3. A petshop owner had a parrot with a sign on its cage that said "Parrot repeats everything it hears". Davey bought the parrot and for two weeks he spoke to it and it didn't say a word. He returned the parrot but the shopkeeper said he never lied about the parrot. How can this be?

4. What is red and blue, and purple and green? No one can reach it, not even the queen?

5. Two brothers we are, great burdens we bear, all day we are bitterly pressed; Yet this I will say - we are full all the day, and empty when we go to rest. What are we?

6.Two convicts are locked in a cell. There is an unbarred window high up in the cell. No matter if they stand on the bed or one on top of the other they can't reach the window to escape. They then decide to tunnel out. However, they give up with the tunneling because it will take too long. Finally one of the convicts figures out how to escape from the cell. What is his plan?

7.(probably kill your brain cos i cant work it out)
There are 16 books of the Bible in the following paragraph...can you find them? I once made a remark about the hidden books of the Bible. It was a lulu; kept people looking so hard for facts and for others it was a revelation. Some were in a jam especially since the names of the books were not capitalized, but the truth finally struck home to numbers of readers. To others, it was a real job. We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you. Yes there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help them. I will quickly admit it usually takes a minister to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how well you can compete. Relax now for there really are sixteen names of the books in the Bible in this story.

8.What's so peculiar about this sentence? I do not know where family doctors acquired illegibly perplexing handwriting; nevertheless, extraordinary pharmaceutical intellectuality, counterbalancing indecipherability, transcendentalizes intercommunications' incomprehensibleness.

9.What is very unusual about the following words? BOUGH COUGH DOUGH ROUGH THROUGH

last but not least

10. While playing with a metal washer shaped like a ring, Dave accidently pushed it on his finger too far and couldn't get it off. Trying to remove it using soap and water didn't work. The hospital sent him to a service station thinking they could cut the metal. Since the ring was made with a specially hardened steel, it couldn't be cut. Just then Brad arrived on the scene and suggested an easy way to remove the washer in just a few minutes. What was his solution?

there ya go gaz work those bad boys out

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
1. None- the birds will flee when the gun is shot.

2. 2- until you flush the dead one.

3. The bird is deaf.

5. Bike tires

6. Pile dirt from the tunnel under the window.

7. I once made a remark about the hidden books of the Bible. It was a lulu; kept people looking so hard for facts and for others it was a revelation. Some were in a jam especially since the names of the books were not capitalized, but the truth finally struck home to numbers of readers. To others, it was a real job. We want it to be a most fascinating few moments for you. Yes there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help them. I will quickly admit it usually takes a minister to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how well you can compete. Relax now for there really are sixteen names of the books in the Bible in this story.

Mark
Luke
Kings
Acts
Revalations
James
Ruth
Numbers
Job
Amos
Esther
Judges
Titus
Lamentations
Hebrews
Peter

8. Each word is one letter longer than the preceeding word.