Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Something to worry about

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
The lacquer has seemed to chip it looks like to me it's just a cover type with the details and the logo on it
Hasn't damaged the fibre below used today and was fine. Will always be in a cover

Any views

Attachments

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Minor damage to the laquer can pass the visual inspection which is the first part of a hydro test

This is a large break and goes down to the fibre, so I would expect a tester to fail that, but they may be happy with it, mark it and possibly seal the edges

Like an mot the hydro test confirms the condition on a specific date, you ought to regularly check the condition prior to use
If I saw the damage when date checking I would not be happy with allowing it to be filled
You can submit it for a hydro test, and assuming it passes visual and hydro testing get the damage marked

I would say to no longer use it - do you know the circumstances of the damage?

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
Yeah that's to be the feedback I'm getting when asking team mates. Some say if it's not broke the fibre which it hasn't it should be ok. Others are saying throw away lol

Hmmm not to sure what to do tbh

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
I would say to no longer use it - do you know the circumstances of the damage?
No idea tbh I got given the bottle to replace a reg that a team mate broke. He said just have the whole lot.

I asked what's up with the bottle and he said that and pointed to the chip