The Home Of European Paintball

Sorry for the weather from the NQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hard Jeremy

Typhas
Nov 8, 2007
Warwickshire
Well it was the second time i have been to NQ and i enjoyed it loads, i cant imagin what it would be like in the summer but i cant wate to play you lot next year and MERRY CHRISTAMS cas im going on holiday soon :p

RedishPaintballVet

Semi-retired
Aug 10, 2007
Warrington
It happens...

It sounds like you really had the weather against you guys on Saturday. I would just like to add that I usually have a great time when I play @ NQ. If it was really awful on Saturday then I would call this an exception rather than the norm and hope this doesn’t put people off in future. Those that regularly play at the site will know that is it is run by paintball players for paintball players and we’re lucky to have it. Let’s hope for better weather in the New Year!

P.S. As far as I’m aware there isn’t a permanent Indoor Millennium Series site in the Northwest. So we all know what to ask Santa for this Christmas.

04phijam

Addiction CPPS
Oct 20, 2007
Telford
why is anyone sticking up for markey c. Hes needs to stop bugering off for a fag and get himself sorted next time people go to NQ. The training ground we ( Team Addiction) went back to with these guys in stoke was far better. I highly recommend going there instead of NQ. Thanks for the great day guys by the way.

Seany

www.northernquarterpb.com
Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
why is anyone sticking up for markey c. Hes needs to stop bugering off for a fag and get himself sorted next time people go to NQ. The training ground we ( Team Addiction) went back to with these guys in stoke was far better. I highly recommend going there instead of NQ. Thanks for the great day guys by the way.
yeah becasue your mature, markie was "buggering off" to sort out the compressor to try and give you guys a day of paintball, we gave you the option if you wanted to play or not..... we tried our best to give you a day but the compressor wouldnt stay running up top because of the weather.....

so get your facts straight

Friswell_69

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2006
blackburn
its not markies fault that the weather was **** and he gave evryone the option of playing and you decided to go home so you cant blame any one for the weather. i forgive markie for the weather but no so much for booting me in the nuts several times\

hope you gte the bunkers sorted out mate and kill the fu*king mice that ate the pissing bunkers

Status
Not open for further replies.