Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sorry (From GT paintball)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
what actually happened with kane? i missed it :( seems it was really funny too.
It's an awfully long story but imagine someone writing a series of posts that had all the sophistication of a starfish and the grammatical construction skills of a clam.

His heart was in the right place but his cranial cavity must have been inhabited by his pancreas.
That just about sums up our Mr Kane and his inaugural thread.

matty s

i want 1 billion dollars!
Aug 28, 2008
s****horpe
It's an awfully long story but imagine someone writing a series of posts that had all the sophistication of a starfish and the grammatical construction skills of a clam.

His heart was in the right place but his cranial cavity must have been inhabited by his pancreas.
That just about sums up our Mr Kane and his inaugural thread.
or simply, he was being a idiot, thew idiot got mocked, and mocked, and mocked ...

it was great :D

jagerpirate

--East Coast NV--
Oct 26, 2007
Aberdeen
Robbo said:
Robbo, have you spent the day at the seaside? Thats an awfully nautical way of describing it!

GTpaintball

Banned
Mar 11, 2009
Kent
www.gtpaintball.co.uk
Good morning.
Thank you for all my comments and suggestions. I shall change many that you have all suggested.
As far as the vista print site goes this is a cheap budget sit to keep costs down, until i can afford to get one made for me. I am sure in the next few months i shall be able to achieve that.
Once again many thanks.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Robbo, have you spent the day at the seaside? Thats an awfully nautical way of describing it!
Well, not unless the Elephant and Castle can now be described as the seaside (I was on a visit there), and trust me, even in a parallel universe, it can't.

I did however keep the metaphors 'in-house' after I started off with the starfish, it just makes it tidier :)

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Well, not unless the Elephant and Castle can now be described as the seaside (I was on a visit there), and trust me, even in a parallel universe, it can't.

I did however keep the metaphors 'in-house' after I started off with the starfish, it just makes it tidier :)
I disagree with your choice of metaphor though. I mean, starfish, lacking in sophistication? In my book having five limbs is pretty damn sophisticated :rolleyes:

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
So I guess that would make an octopus even more sophisticated?

Especially as it has a brain for each tentacle