Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sorry (From GT paintball)

crazykane2004

Mar 19, 2009
yes i am still alive. i help out george but im off the site buisness i run the shooting range at shows. just trying to bulid up trust with him.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Every new business needs market penetration of some sort; classical thinking has mail-shots, media advertising and lord knows what else as accepted options, but here, we have either got the most unbelievably inept attempt via his website or one of the most sophisticated ploys I have ever seen.
The reason I think that?
Well, because as someone has already suggested, the name of GTPaintball is indelibly branded into our brains, and that is the aim of all market penetration goals.
I fully realise it is now connected with a certain degree of ineptitude but the name is there in our brains nonetheless.

I am resistant to the idea this is a sophisticated attack at market penetration using my site, and by the way achieving his goal on a freebie bandwagon; after all, if you wanna advertise, you buy a banner ad, and I end up defaulting to the idea this guy needs direction and a few helpful nudges from you guys ...but somewhere along the line, I am gonna close this thread, and that point corresponds to where I think he is getting free advertising ....and that point ain't too far away :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Kane...you must promise never to procreate, but otherwise, welcome back :D:D
LOL, now that ^^^^^^^^ made me chuckle :):)

Funny enough, I am now watching a program on TV about Darwin and how genes get passed onto the next generation etc etc and then I read Dave's post, classic !