Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sorry (From GT paintball)

Pmr Man

otherwise known as Bing!
Apr 24, 2008
satans layby- MILTON KEYNES
no offense (i know your busy) but the website pictures just seem a bit random like here and there on the main menu, also it just seems a bit... empty. i don't know if you get what i mean. i missed the earlier episode and everyone was quick to tell me about what i had missed. i really think that this could be a good site with some help with the website and all the good guys at p8ntballer-forums to help (not me i'm useless). good luck.

edit: does anyone agree with me about the layout of the pictures or the emptyness of it?
second edit: http://www.gtpaintball.co.uk/AboutUs.html i'm nitpicking but the hyperlink at the bottom of the page is missing the "uk" at the end of the address

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Ok pricing changed and all has gone through the spell check.
Can you see any more major issues?
Many thanks
You still have NXE gas systems advertised on the front page........... NXE do not make a gas system please add a comma

Look at the email address at the bottom of your home page there is not such place as hotmaill.com

You MUST have terms and coniditions on the site,

Also are you VAT registered?

Go to the paintballs page Senario is spelt wrong

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
i think its crazy you dont seem to have the basic foudations of a business back ground so how can anyone honestly take you seriously ?? who done your market research as they need to be sacked !!
Like andy said NXE dont do an air system ?
You dont even know that when you go back into the marines who will run your (Business) ? if you have pending orders what your going to send them out when you get back 6 months later?
Its simple basic errors that are making GT paintball look like a joke........take a good look and think where you are going wrong and if you cant see that then surely you should not be trading and get yourself on a computer course or microsoft word course do something !

Sorry if it sounds harsh but its the truth