Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sourcing a new body for my Axe

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
Hi all,

Long story short, I fell in a hole and snapped the feedneck clean off the body of my Axe, including a chunk of the body that the feedneck screws into. Where should I go to get a replacement body? Kee's website doesn't mention a UK branch....

Sam

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Hi all,

Long story short, I fell in a hole and snapped the feedneck clean off the body of my Axe, including a chunk of the body that the feedneck screws into. Where should I go to get a replacement body? Kee's website doesn't mention a UK branch....

Sam
KEE Action Sports Europe
Unit 3 Easter Park
Cuckoo Farm Business Park
Axial Way
Colchester, Essex
United Kingdom
CO4 5WY

UK Phone: +44 (0) 1206 756241

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
And that's still valid? The original post is from '08 and as I said, their website makes no mention of a UK branch.

Edit: Spoke to the bloke there, I will be getting in touch with one of their stockists.

Last edited:

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
And that's still valid? The original post is from '08 and as I said, their website makes no mention of a UK branch.

Edit: Spoke to the bloke there, I will be getting in touch with one of their stockists.
Well i'm not sure what website you were on but if you go to www.keeactionsports.com and the click contact it's right there on the right hand side? pretty confident that's the number i got John Sosta on a few months ago.

Last edited:

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
£70 a pop mate, stings a bit. My old one is fine and could be restored if you have the ingenuity to retrieve the snapped feedneck chunk from it.
Hello mate,

A quick question for you. You say that theres some feedneck stuff in the body, is it possible to take a picture and post up ?? The only reason I ask is a while ago when I was changing the stock feedneck for a Nano, I completed botched the old feedneck and I sheared it off a couple of times and finally I was left with what appeared to be the body with no feedneck, however the bottom threaded part of the feedneck was still in the body and red locktited in. As the threaded part is only very thin metal in comparision to the rest of the feedneck, I was able to use a very small and thin screwdriver along with a fine pick to prise this out. Once i had got the screwdriver in, I was able to bend the threaded part into itself and "Popped" it out. I didnt damage the threads and once cleaned was able to screw in and locktite the new nano neck.

If you post up some pics and if you wanted I would give it a go to get out for you.

Phil