Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sourcing a new body for my Axe

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Looking at this its exactly the same as when I snapped mine off. Get a very small, tiny and thin flathead screw driver and place this between the axe body and what is left of the thread and bend this inwards, once you have started this the threaded bit thats left will bend and you can then prise it out, easy peasy and if you do it right you wont damage the thread at all.

Let me know how you got on.

Phil

MeDiC

Dec 8, 2010
Another hint would be to pop a small towel in a bowl of water as hot as you can stand it and hold it in the feedneck for a little bit before you try to remove the stuck bit, this will heat the thread that is stuck and it should expand a little. Even a tiny amount of thermal expansion will make it a fair bit easier to remove the excess thread material.

Any more of these low profile feednecks knocking about with you redskins phil-boy?

Last edited:

NSKlad

Pistolas y Corazones
Dec 9, 2006
Bournemouth
Another hint would be to pop a small towel in a bowl of water as hot as you can stand it and hold it in the feedneck for a little bit before you try to remove the stuck bit, this will heat the thread that is stuck and it should expand a little. Even a tiny amount of thermal expansion will make it a fair bit easier to remove the excess thread material.

Any more of these low profile feednecks knocking about with you redskins phil-boy?
Cheers. When I asked, the LIPS chap suggested he might be ordering some CP ones.