Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

South Wales Walk ons?

Semphis

Apr 7, 2021
Llanelli
Hey guys new member here!

Anyway as the title says I'm looking to get into a few walk-ons once lockdown has passed but I can't seem to find any in South Wales, now I'm from the Llanelli area so obviously I'm willing to travel I just want to get my foot in the door so I can hopefully find a team or just a decent group of people to play with!

Cheers guys o_O

Reactions: Sideconch

mctractorboy

Brotherhood - Gething
Mar 30, 2004
Newport
Hey dude, most of my team are in SWales, I am former Newport lad, now in London.

Most of us tend to travel for paintball, but if you send a PM to @mctractorboy he will be able to point you in the right direction. - He's very active on here!

Luke.
Hi Semphis, Welcome to the forum

Are you looking to play Sup Air or woodsball? The nearest Sup Air site to South Wales is CPPS based in Stafford, however, if woodsball is more your thing I believe that Task Force near Bridgend hold Walk Ons (not so much currently with COVID ongoing).

Some of the guys I play with also go to a walk on in Kidderminster.

Steve

Semphis

Apr 7, 2021
Llanelli
Hi Semphis, Welcome to the forum

Are you looking to play Sup Air or woodsball? The nearest Sup Air site to South Wales is CPPS based in Stafford, however, if woodsball is more your thing I believe that Task Force near Bridgend hold Walk Ons (not so much currently with COVID ongoing).

Some of the guys I play with also go to a walk on in Kidderminster.

Steve

Heya mate!

It's mostly Sup air I'm interested in but as I prefer the faster paced stuff! so I'll definitely be checking CPPS out! but do you need to be in a team to attend games there?. I have actually sent Task Force a message asking about walk-ons as that place is pretty near to me, hopefully they still do them as I would love a place I could attend regularly

Anyway thank you for the help guys!

Reactions: Mr. Suicide

mctractorboy

Brotherhood - Gething
Mar 30, 2004
Newport
To attend tournaments you would need to be in a team. You are more than welcome to play with us if you fancy a game? We don’t have any training scheduled at the moment but I can let you know if we arrange a session. When are you thinking of playing? Are you in the process of getting gear etc? The majority of us are in Newport, Bridgend and the Cardiff area, with two in London.
Cheers

Reactions: ant290

sie2050

WCK Killa
Oct 11, 2004
swansea, wales, uk
Visit site
To attend tournaments you would need to be in a team. You are more than welcome to play with us if you fancy a game? We don’t have any training scheduled at the moment but I can let you know if we arrange a session. When are you thinking of playing? Are you in the process of getting gear etc? The majority of us are in Newport, Bridgend and the Cardiff area, with two in London.
Cheers
You forgot about me did you.....lmao
-si-

Steve999

Apr 23, 2021
Cheers
Sorry for jumping in on this message hope its OK.

I am looking for a team live and work out of Cardiff work shifts with ambulance service but as I say looking for a team to play cpps.

I am taking time away from photographing the sport for the past few years I shot a nikon on tbe field instead if my macdev but after 10 years out I looking to get back into playing.

Used to play D2 and D1 way way back I think I can still manage to shoot straight.

Drop me a message if any one is looking for a player