Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Southampton Paintball Park (April 05th 2009)

garriesilverthorn

TEAM RAMPAGE
Jul 29, 2008
Southampton
If you want your pictures, post up what you where wearing and what marker you used, and i will see if i have you in any of the pictures and i'll upload them, it saves me uploading all 100 and so cos that'll take forever :p
great day again guys,:D:D it was good to get back into it and catch up with everyone, definately the best turn out so far! might not be able to make the next one though :(as maybe working and if not its big game the 1st sunday if anyoneelse is going??:D

firebird i had the white dye goggles, brown eclipse top and white and black ego 09 if you have any pics :D sorry for shooting you in the very first game aswell :cool::cool: i remember you being sat next to me at one point taking pics :)

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
Im marshalling big game ;) and yes i have pics of you buddy, i'll pm you them in a second :D, Mooman, i'll check for you too :)

WizBit

Jan 26, 2009
red and silver etek2, camo proto mask, black,/white/red eclipse top.

Gyther

Apr 7, 2009
Hello

New to Paintball and Forums but here goes....

First walk on last week, great day fellas, had a wicked time!! Now officially hooked and spent the past 2 days working out money etc. to purchase kit for next month..

Thanks Paul for the lend on the Marker.... really appreciate it dude....

And thanks Trev (if he’s on here) for getting back back when no one else would in that stupid position in the middle of the fort..... :)eek:dont think i'll be diggin in there again....:eek:)

Ben

uncle_osiris

May 27, 2008
southampton
Hey Firebird would there be any chance that I could grab any of the pictures you have of me? white flex 8's silver pm7, we talked about your choice of camera abit.

Cheers dude,
Paul.

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
hi firebird cheers for taking pics on sunday you did a great job .
you probably got shot more times than anyone else .
i remember putting a line down on you as well.
Haha i wasn't shot all that much thankfully, mainly the first few games and on the first speedball game you guys played, got one right in the chin :eek::D

cheers firebird! got some quality photos! any chance you'll be coming down again? if not takin pics maybe playing? :D
Wont be playing, have no marker anymore, I could rent i suppose, don't know yet, will be down again for another game, but wont be the May one as im Marshalling big game :)

Hey Firebird would there be any chance that I could grab any of the pictures you have of me? white flex 8's silver pm7, we talked about your choice of camera abit.

Cheers dude,
Paul.
Yeah I remember paul, I have a few of you, will PM you them tomorrow :D