Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Southampton Paintball Park (November 2nd 2008)

Dillworth

Jul 9, 2008
South Coast, Hampshire
Yep as far as i know, there is one more before Christmas, and then it stops until i think febuary not to sure but i know there is One more, and yup you got that right Paul lol, and i still have not managed to take pics of the brusies for you garrie lol :D how was your weekend away paul ? did you manage to get some sly paintball games in ? haha

garriesilverthorn

TEAM RAMPAGE
Jul 29, 2008
Southampton
thats a shame dillworth, lol are they still there? yeh was a good day paul, shame that you couldnt come, you comin next month?? oh yeh how was cornwall?? i would of snuck off for a cheeky game, unless you was gettin some lovin :D:D:D:D

hope to see everyone next month!!

uncle_osiris

May 27, 2008
southampton
Yep I will be there cannot miss the last one of the year, plus I have the PM7 shooting ropes, which is a bit weird as its ment to shoot paint?, but hey ho :p

Cornwall was great was sunny most of the time, although a little windy, it was still a nice change. Nope no sneaky games that weekend :(

Hope your all well,
Paul.

Dillworth

Jul 9, 2008
South Coast, Hampshire
thats a shame dillworth, lol are they still there? yeh was a good day paul, shame that you couldnt come, you comin next month?? oh yeh how was cornwall?? i would of snuck off for a cheeky game, unless you was gettin some lovin :D:D:D:D

hope to see everyone next month!!
Yes Garrie they are still there thank you very much lol :eek: and but they gone down a bit i was going to take the pics last night but dad said there was no point coz the worst had come down, well the last one of the year you can let me have it Garrie and i wil take some photos on the day lol ;)

glad to also hear your enjoyed it paul

maitland17

paintballs dnt taste nice
Sep 7, 2008
help!

my m8 dillion that goes to the walk-on's with us has just brought an ion xe from bz paintball but the end of the bolt is missing and it wont fire, even with a good bolt in it???? HELPP!!!!

garriesilverthorn

TEAM RAMPAGE
Jul 29, 2008
Southampton
yeah i agree!!! sending it back shouldnt be a problem, just give them a ring 1st to find out!! they may even just send you a new 1 if your lucky!!! :D:D

oh yeh i have a new secret weapon to unlease at the next walk on :D:):)

maitland17

paintballs dnt taste nice
Sep 7, 2008
ion body kit

we fixed the ionxe problem.

dose anyone know of any where to get a naughtydogs body kit for an ion??? or any nice body kits for it??

thanks Alex

Dillworth

Jul 9, 2008
South Coast, Hampshire
I have a feeling Garrie's new weapon is a new marker ? or something great great i wont have bruises this time sounds like i will have a hole in my arm and leg lol :p. any clues garrie ? :( i'm not looking forward to this now :(