Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Southampton Paintball Park - October 5th

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
Thermal lense > thermal spray.

The spray will last for about a round, maybe 2 if your lucky.
Also depends on how hot your mask gets / wet it gets / how much you sweat, that'll affect its lasting time too.

And i know i said i'd possibly come last month, but i'll come in november when if im driving by then, and kick all your asses with team awesome :D;)

garriesilverthorn

TEAM RAMPAGE
Jul 29, 2008
Southampton
heres a map from the site, its not very clear but its off of the m27 junction 2, A36 towards sailsbury, take the left after the roundabout called new road and its down there on the left, theres a little sign when you get to the road

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=426060&y=117834&z=3&sv=426060,117834&st=4&tl=Grid+Location+426060,117834&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

its clearer if you find it on google maps... type in A36 and find new road and its the left just before you hit the B3079 (bromhill road)

hope this helps

Dillworth

Jul 9, 2008
South Coast, Hampshire
well guys i would like to say a thank you for the great day today yet again, the whether wasnt on our side but it was all still good. thanks garrie for bringing the paint, thanks to the dude who covered my face in paint and made me have a pink face lol :D. hope my dad gets his gun all up and running soon aswell. see you all at the next walk on hope so the whether will be better aswell