Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Southern Pirates - now recruiting for Scurvy dogs !!

benHK

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2010
Portsmouth
Are you guys still after players? I've got years of paintball experience playing walk ons etc, but I just really want to get into sup air and more serious paintball. Got my own kit, and I live in Pompey, all I need is a jersey and few minor things. So yeah, just let me know if your interested etc :D

Echowitch

Southern Pirates
Southern Pirates are still looking. We've had a few people show some interest, (some more than just mild interest,) and some have chosen to stick with what they are doing.

We really need 1 or 2 people who want to commit to a team. Not because of any deals they get, or freebies they think they might get out of it. But people who want to join an established team for the fun of it. We have large roster of players who play a few events, but really want some people who can commit to playing every month.

If you think that describes you, drop me a PM. (I suck at remembering to check this thread.)

:)

Echowitch

Southern Pirates
We've had some people interested. Some have come onboard, others have deserted to other ships, and some have been fed to the sharks. We are still looking for people wanting to play regularly (on a monthly basis) and want to have some fun in a competitive league playing with and against some great people.

Drop me a PM if you are interested.

P.S. still looking for a Steve :D

Echowitch

Southern Pirates
Its recruiting time. We have a nice solid 4 people, and the same number of infrequent occasional's. What we need are some regular players. People willing to do every event, (or close to that.) Location isn't important, but down Pompey/Southampton way would be preferred as thats where the bulk of the team are.

Level of experience isn't important, but a willingness to have fun and play fair are paramount. So great for people starting off wanting to learn the ropes. :)

Drop me a PM if you are interested or know someone who may be interested.

We will be playing the Super5ives events, but not April and July as we will be playing the Southern Masters @ Bricketwood, and the Campaign Cup in Basildon. We are also looking to do some other various events throughout the year, and get a group together to head out to World Cup later this year. (Playing would be great but its most likely just to go and attend and watch.)