Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SP at it again...

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
I haven't got time to read through it now, hope it's still there about ten ish.

Don't bother full of "pwnd" etc etc posts. I went looking to see if I could link SmartParts to Wahibbi Islam or any photo's of Billy Gardner with the Bin Ladens and the Bush's in the late 80's.

If I had not filed these patent the Chinese would be making everything, as it is they are making a great deal of the equipment in the marketplace. I employ roughly two hundred Americans making paintball guns that I do not regret. Maybe I could have done some things differently, but I was young and unexperienced. I did the best I was capable of. Maybe I will do better in the future. We never forced anyone out of business. We just asked for a royalty, there decision to fight put them out of business.
Quoted by Bill G himself:rolleyes:

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
Quote:
If I had not filed these patent the Chinese would be making everything, as it is they are making a great deal of the equipment in the marketplace. I employ roughly two hundred Americans making paintball guns that I do not regret. Maybe I could have done some things differently, but I was young and unexperienced. I did the best I was capable of. Maybe I will do better in the future. We never forced anyone out of business. We just asked for a royalty, there decision to fight put them out of business.

So his theory is, by keeping the Chinese out of the equation, his American workforce will produce a better marker.

FFS someone pinch him, and do some market research.

Mort

The big, bad I SAID NO!!
Sep 14, 2006
Norwich
I've read pages 16-22 and all I can find is inane PBN drivel...have they deleted their posts or something?!