Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

sp ion and more ##uk##

mike510

Banned
Nov 24, 2007
tamworth
right then iv had my ion for about 5 months now, i brought it brand new when i first started paintballin and i must say its a great starter gun. but now i have just brought a invert mini and i cant afford to join tournys. even tho i would love to keep my ion as a spare i just cant afford it.
spec

smart parts ion

silver sp asa

silver sp s rail

silver warrior body

virus barrel (Original colour was red re sprayed to black) looked better

everything else on the gun is stock

spare red body
and spare black body

original box (name printed on front of box as shown in pic), instructions and allen key

looking for £180 which includes p&p and paypoo

photos

http://s219.photobucket.com/albums/cc111/mike5105/

and ill chuck in a pair of rhino gloves

iv also got a 3000psi air system
and a evolution 3 this isnt part of the package but im sure we can work something out.

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
:D:D:D:D:Dsweet deal mate but you need to sort out the photo cant get a look at it lol... how come your selling the bad boy you have been plsying well this season lol any way see you on the box tonight safe:D:D:D:D:D

matty healy

Mean Machine
Nov 28, 2007
Tamworth
www.korruptkillerz.co.uk
my 28'' cock

mike what goin on son i cnt believe ya sellin the old faithfull well u better sell it for a good price bec it has done u welll son n just gotta say for the buyers it is in mint condition and i would fully recomend it for a starter gun so ill c ya dwn the field nxt week mike

mike510

Banned
Nov 24, 2007
tamworth
due to having so many visits and no offers im willing to settle for £180 all in and ill chuck in some paintball gloves aswell iv only had this gun 5 months lot of ups and in great condition grab it whilst you can!