Not open for further replies.

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site
Headrock..

Originally posted by Magued
No my friend, you are in the dark. Or worse you know exactly what you are talking about and still think that Israel is doing the right thing..
Are you even reading my posts or are you so hard headed by your opinions on this matter that no matter what I say your gonna believe im a firm supporter of everything Israel has done over the years??Do I really have to go over every little thing that has lead to the situation we are in today??And you want to talk about aggression..Remember who was going to attack Israel in 1967??And remember who firmly got thier asses handed to them in the 6 day war??Just the start of many years of Israel having to defend themselves against the aggressor...

Well the house is Israel, the garage is the westbank and gaza. I hope you understand. The Jews was given 49% of todays israel by the UN. The westbank and Gaza wasnt really in the offer was it?

Still a thief given back 95% of the gods he stole isnt good enough...
Magued..For peace to work,concessions on BOTH sides are going to have to be made..Its your way of thinking that is preventing peace...All or nothing isnt a reasonable way to look at the situation..Unfortunately what we have is two sides who claim that the land is thiers..Some kind of deal has to be worked out..If you are gonna use the "its mine and im not having it any other way" view,then peace will never be achieved...Thank god for the new Palestinian PM...At last we have a rational man who opposed the new Infitada and will hopefully be given enough power to reign in terrorists who are bent on the annihilation of Israel..

The Palestines have already declared a state, dont need Israels aproval or grace for that...
Yeah,and I put a flag in my backyard and claimed that as a state..Sorry,not the way it works bro..

Does this mean that the Settlers " that really isnt the nicest people in the world" Still gonna live in Palestine? with Israeli protection and roadblocks, and that the Israelis would have control of all major roads and communication?
Not the nicest people in the world??Whos feeding you this crap??When I was in Israel in visiting a friend I met many Israelis(Settlers included)and Palestinians who all wanted peace..And no,im not a Jew:p..Many were willimg to give these things up and live with exactly the things your talking about for peace..

Jerusalem and I mean the entire city is illegally occupied by Israel,
The Israelis claim there rights on religous grounds. Israel again wants to give back half, sorry almost half of the city to Palestine.
Is this acceptable? Isnt a intire world and the UN condeming this?
No,an entire world isnt condoning this..Maybe on Al Jazzera but not on the other 50 news channels I get..Once again Magued,peace will come with concession...Isnt that worth stopping the countless number of deaths that have occured over the years..Obviously you dont think so...

Headrock, you are taking side with a aggressor.
The Israeli myth is long gone, tell it like it is instead of try to justify this BS that Israel have feed the world with.
Your way off with that assesment as you are with half your statements youve listed here..I personally havent agreed with many of the things the Sharon goverment has done in the last 2 years but that doesnt mean I dont see thier view on things on some of the issues..

If you treat people like the Israelis have treated the palestinians for over 50 years now, is it suprising that people like Hamas and the rest of tottaly mad extremist pop up? What the hell did they expect???
Just because suicide bombings started to generate some news interest,doesnt mean that terrorist groups havent been involved in this issue for a long time..

And about Arafat, he is the elected president. Israel dont like him. THANK GOD FOR THAT!!! I mean if the president of palestine was liked by Israel he wouldnt be much good for his people would he?
A terrorist? You mean like Menachin Begin ( stern ) or Sharon?
He doesnt even come close....
Why dont Israel and US elect a palestinian president themself and negotiate with him? I think it would be easier then.

Or maybe the entire "we dont gonna talk to them as long as they have arafat" thing is just a way to stall the process and keep things like it is?
If you dont think Arafat is an obstacle to peace in the Middle East them im pretty much done discussing this with you..To be honest,saying Arafat doesnt come close to being a terrorist is disgusting and leads me to believe youve been fed the same bull**** that kids in Saudi Arabia get fed about Jews sucking the blood of thier enemies and vicious propoganda that only breeds more hate...

Israel needs to wake up, the palestinians have showed over and over again that they will not give up. The kids in the streets throwing stones at tanks, knowing that the Israelis dont have a problem with killing kids. If Israel ever think that they can subdue them they are wrong. And while Israel is figuring this out people are dying and people are getting more and more frustrated.
the result is Terror to Israel, Terror to Palestine and terror all over the world.
Your points get more and more out there as the post goes on.Israeli's not having a problem with killing kids??Ill buy ya a ticket on the Reality Train whenever your ready to look at both sides..Till then..Take care...

On another point,
When Saddam Hussien gased his own people in Halabja, the UN resolution condeming this act was vetod!!

Can anybody guess who did that?

Was it the French?.....NO

it was USA!

Think about that next time you see Bush doing his funny face expression telling us all how bad Saddam is.

Magued
Umm,it was the French who wouldnt condemn it:confused:..And the French who supplied the Mirage planes that dumped those weapons..And the French who gave the 2nd leading producer of oil a NUCLEAR reactor..

And im watching Iraqis at this moment hugging American troops and ripping down Hussien posters...Ill think about that the next time I see Bush doing his funny face...

:EDIT:Looked it up and found by a vote of 11-8,the United Nations Sub-Committee on Human Rights voted not to condemn Iraq for human rights violations..US,France and others voted no so looks like thats a flawed point also...And im not saying it was the right thing to do,just not a correct statement

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
Umm,it was the French who wouldnt condemn it..And im watching Iraqis at this moment hugging American troops and ripping down Hussien posters...Ill think about that the next time I see Bush doing his funny face...

Actually it was Mossad and the CIA who tried to cover it up.

In the 1990 War College report it was stated that the gas used to kill the Kurds was Phosgene, which the Iranians were using and not Mustard gas which was what the Iraqis were using.

Maybe if the west stopped secretly arming and training dictators then they would not have these problems 10-20 years down the road.

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site
Originally posted by crom-dubh

Actually it was Mossad and the CIA who tried to cover it up.

Enough with the conspiricy theories...Do uou want me to post about 1000 Kurds accounts of Mirage fighters dumping the weapons on thier towns..They saw it 100 times before but for most,this was the last time they saw anything

Originally posted by crom-dubh
Maybe if the west stopped secretly arming and training dictators then they would not have these problems 10-20 years down the road.

Agreed..Alot of the decisions that have been made havent been the brightest but peoples ambitions and goals change..just a fact of life...But at least we deal them..Cant say that about many others..

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
Aha..

Headrock

your points

"Israel was going to be attacked 1967" and in a self defence act occupied land from 3 nations. yeah right..

"having it all" Is that what you call the West bank and Gaza? all?

The settlers are nice people, offcourse they are, Im sure you meet alot of nice settlers. Really friendly. Just a bit misunderstood..

Jerusalem is illegally occupied land, together with the west bank and gaza. Im sure you and your friendly settlers have a different view.

And hell yea I think Arafat is 10 times better than Sharon!
And headrock you are showing your true colours here, Isreali soldiers havent had any problems killing kids, we have all seen that 100 of times by now, or was that just anti jewish propaganda?

But Im sure you and your settlers friends in Israel is the right people to tell how it really is over there, Im feed up with the lies you and your "friends" are spreading to justify murder and theft. Beacuse when all the BS is cut, its nothing more than that Murdering thiefs that should be dragged to trial in Haag.

Magued

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site
Aha..

"Israel was going to be attacked 1967" and in a self defence act occupied land from 3 nations. yeah right..
Yeah..Historians around the world make this stuff up all the time..Egypt,Syria,and Jordan massing thier armies was all made up...Big bad Israel attacked for the fun of it...Expansion was the main goal at the time...Yep...All that stuff is the truth:rolleyes:

"The settlers are nice people, offcourse they are, Im sure you meet alot of nice settlers. Really friendly. Just a bit misunderstood..
Yeah Magued,there filthy nasty people just like you envision...They dont have families and lives and their hell bent on the destruction of Palestine..They dream about it day and night..The funny thing is and if you read the whole post you would see I met plenty of Palestinians working in Israel..They wanted nothing more than peace in a ravaged land..And they were willing to compromise to achieve those goals...Its a shame thier leader doesnt want that and they know hes losing control..It could happen quickly if that was what Arafat wanted and you know it and I know it..

"And hell yea I think Arafat is 10 times better than Sharon!
And headrock you are showing your true colours here, Isreali soldiers havent had any problems killing kids, we have all seen that 100 of times by now, or was that just anti jewish propaganda?
Im not saying Sharon is Mother Theresa,but cmon,your outta your mind if you think Arafat is some peace loving man looking out for the best interests of his people...And my true colors..I must have had my Arab friends real fooled over the last 10 years..Good thing they never saw my KKK and Pro-Israel For Life membership cards that I have in my wallet:rolleyes:

And I find it a big difference when children get killed during military missions where terrorists hide themselves within civilian populations(real valiant of them) and your version of the military killing kids because they can..If you dont see a difference then we'll never agree but thats your short sightedness not mine..

"But Im sure you and your settlers friends in Israel is the right people to tell how it really is over there, Im feed up with the lies you and your "friends" are spreading to justify murder and theft. Beacuse when all the BS is cut, its nothing more than that Murdering thiefs that should be dragged to trial in Haag.

Magued
And Magued,how would you feel if I told you the person I was visiting when I went to Israel was a Palestinian..Your assuming he was Israeli..Oh I have friends also in Israel but this trip was to meet him for the first time.Hard to believe I have friends involved in both sides of the situation..Well its true..You may think you can spout off about something that I know is dear to you but understand that I have much insight to the plight of two nations immersed in ungodly fighting...Your views are so distorted about some of the issues involved that no matter what I say will ever make you see otherwise..And Magued,even though we dont agree,stop trying to make me out to be something im not to justify your attacking me regarding the situation..I really do feel for both sides whether you believe me or not but that doesnt give you the right to accuse me of being racist because I dont agree with you..Talking about this sometimes help people get better views of whats going on and your name calling and attacking isnt justified nor helpful..If ya wanna discuss this reasonably,ill be more than happy to respond..If not,God Bless,youll never hear from me again and I hope maybe one day we'll both rejoice when this crisis is settled..True colors are easy to spot.But youll never see them if you trick yourself into thinking theres only one color out there...Till then

All the best-6

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
Headrock..

You not fooling anybody.

I dont know if you yourself are really beliving all the Bs you post.
But I think you do.

Take a look of what you write and reflect a bit yourself, as I think that youre a smart person.

1. Israel is only defending it self
2. The Settlers are nice people with familys that really want to make a effort for peace
3.Israelis only kill Kids in militery actions. Its a terrorist attack when people throw stones.

Etc etc.

Your point of view is more hardline that most Israelis actuelly, I would say that you are a extemist. Why I dont have a clue. But personal gain is usually a factor when people side so much on one side.

You are also a classic racist. the way you give that away is the classic "I have Arabic friends" arguement you use.

Or "I visited a Palestinian" classic headrock!

After all this you want to make us belive that you truly want peace. Sure peace on your conditions.'

You didnt fool anyone..

Magued

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site
Racist??Only against morons who try to make themselves look smart

Magued,believe what you want but also be more responsible for the words u type...Anyone can look at the posts and see what the truth is..Only fools would believe otherwise..Yes I do believe what I say..Ive seen it first hand..Every post ive written has been responded to after looking from both sides..Yours is on par with the hardliners of Iran...Nuke em when we get em..

Immerse yourself into the situation and then come back when your a little educated on the subject..Your view of peace is distorted and irrational...Judge me all you want but stop acting like a prick with an agenda...Your attempt at bullying only shows me how weak and pathetic you are...You actually seem more filled with hate than anything ive posted..Thats usually the case..

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Headrock..

Your point of view is more hardline that most Israelis actuelly, I would say that you are a extemist. Why I dont have a clue. But personal gain is usually a factor when people side so much on one side.

You are also a classic racist. the way you give that away is the classic "I have Arabic friends" arguement you use.

Or "I visited a Palestinian" classic headrock!

After all this you want to make us belive that you truly want peace. Sure peace on your conditions.'

You didnt fool anyone..

Magued [/B][/QUOTE]

Nope, but then again you were doing OK until you started ranting about those evil Israeli's, maybe worth posting why you feel that way..... Headrock is in NY and isn't Jewish (so fairly impartial), where are you? and what have you got against them?

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Magued lives in Stockholm and is of Egyptian origin, he is the promoter of the Joy Masters event, which is part of the Millennium Series. Also, he is one of the few long term thinkers involved in paintball. Plus from what I've seen he's a generably nice chap. Although he could be kicking puppies behind closed doors, but I find that unlikely. I'm surprised that you guys didn't know. (not that it matters)

Please people (on both sides of this debate), some of you are spouting off BS and try to pass it as facts. Ofcourse, you don't have to agree with one another, but please don't try to outsmart the other guy with "facts" that make you look stupid to those people with knowledge on the points. (An example that keeps popping up, not trying to drag anyone through the mud, is the Iraqi use of Mirage fighters. Iraq has only ever had a few Mirages, only on test. They have always, and to this day fly Migs. About 99.9% of their military hardware is Russian.)

Magued

Jul 10, 2001
Visit site
Lol

educated huh?

Have I ever said anything about killing Israelis?
But a just peace would be nothing close to what Sharon and the settlers and Headrocks is saying it should be.

Or tell me if this would be a accepteble deal?

1. every single settler in the West bank and gaza thrown out.

2. Jerusalem diveded between the states

3. All palestinian refugees from abroad back to the palestinian state

4. Economic compensation for lost property in Israel.

Non of thoose small details was offered be the Barak plan.
Would you accept anything less if you were in there shoes?
I wouldnt, neither would any sane person or state.
Should they resist? hell yeah, as its anybodys duty if there land is attacked to fight the aggressor. Israel call this terrorism Im not.

Terrorism for me is 9/11, Munchen massacre, Shelling civilians, shooting kids in the street, occupation, hijacking airplanes etc..
Fighting back a occupation is a duty.
Im sure that the Nazis called the polish jews revolt in the Warsaw ghetto terrorism. A call it a just resistans.

Jose
Where im from? Im Egyptian. Born and living in Sweden.
What I have agianst them?? Why dont you read the post and it may accure to you what I have against them, duh!

Or are you trying to say that I have something agianst the Jewish people?No I dont but I have someting against all nations and peolpe that think that they are better than anyone else and have the rights to treat people like they wish.
Racists, nazis, sionism, and muslim fanatics they are all the same in my book.

Magued

Status
Not open for further replies.