Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

speed feeds

bazza

Aug 12, 2011
Great yarmouth
what is the best speed feed to buy? mine has just about had it but theres so many out there now i don't know what one to get.

Guillem

Jul 5, 2013
In my opinion exalt makes the best speed feeds but you can buy an hk army too :)

bazza

Aug 12, 2011
Great yarmouth
lol there the two i been looking at. i was gonna get a virtue but a couple of guys at the field i play have them and say there not great.

Guillem

Jul 5, 2013
yes, for me the best is the exalt one, if you are not convinced, try them and you will understand me :)

niloc65

Aka Colin
Oct 4, 2013
Worthing - West Sussex
what is the best speed feed to buy? mine has just about had it but theres so many out there now i don't know what one to get.
It really depends upon the ball game you play.

A pumper will get away with an ego or viewloader,
A Woodball/walkon - Halo
Sup Air etc - rotor or similar full speed pump the paint hopper.

And prices rise accordingly from each type, ego = £20-£30, Halo v35 = £40-£50, Rotor = £70-£90 - all second user prices.

Happy to be corrected on my guessitmate pricing - its just what I've seen on this forum (and ebay) for the past month or two.
Regards
Colin.

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
It really depends upon the ball game you play.

A pumper will get away with an ego or viewloader,
A Woodball/walkon - Halo
Sup Air etc - rotor or similar full speed pump the paint hopper.

And prices rise accordingly from each type, ego = £20-£30, Halo v35 = £40-£50, Rotor = £70-£90 - all second user prices.

Happy to be corrected on my guessitmate pricing - its just what I've seen on this forum (and ebay) for the past month or two.
Regards
Colin.
You do realise that he asked about speedfeeds, not whole loaders?