Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

speed feeds

rorodr0033

Jul 12, 2012

The best speed feed I've ever had so far... wont let the paintballs out... and once you want to reload, its going to eat the paintballs....

Reactions: Bondage Bunny

Boomtime

Jan 13, 2014
what is the best speed feed to buy? mine has just about had it but theres so many out there now i don't know what one to get.
if you go for k2 you will never buy another one.. It have a lifetime warranty and I hadn't changed it for a 2 years now :))

Edgie1741

Dec 16, 2013
I would definitely recommend the HK ARMY EPIC speed feed. I have one on my rotor and I doesn't spill any balls when held upside down and shaken. Also not a single ball is lost on the break which might prove vital in a long clutch point.

sl2ai

Team Marvel
Jul 2, 2010
Leicester
if you go for k2 you will never buy another one.. It have a lifetime warranty and I hadn't changed it for a 2 years now :))
does anyone know how this actually works? i sent them a message on there facebook page but ive had no reply.

Roywilliamsc

Mar 8, 2014
It really depends upon the ball game you play.

A pumper will get away with an ego or viewloader,
A Woodball/walkon - Halo
Sup Air etc - rotor or similar full speed pump the paint hopper.

And prices rise accordingly from each type, ego = £20-£30, Halo v35 = £40-£50, Rotor = £70-£90 - all second user prices.

Happy to be corrected on my guessitmate pricing - its just what I've seen on this forum (and ebay) for the past month or two.
Regards
Colin.
Hi sorry to go back to this but have come back to the sport after about 15 years. trying to decide what to buy have settled on looking for an etek 4 or ago 9/10 depending on price i can find one second hand.

my question is you said a pumper will get away with ego or veiwloader. what is a "pumper"

which hopper would suit a etek / ago for walk on days

sorry to be a bit of newbie question.

roy

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
my question is you said a pumper will get away with ego or veiwloader. what is a "pumper"
A pumper is one who pumps, plays with a pump action that is rather than suffers from botty coughs (although the two are not mutually exclusive).

when he says ego he means eggo, which is a slang term for a viewloader egg hopper.

karl scammell

Jul 7, 2013
if you've got a rotor i believe you should use a K3 as you get lifetime warranty on them, but the Standard dye speed feeds aint too sad either