Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball Valken Paintball

Speed Posting to get to classifieds........

Discussion in 'Announcements and Queries' started by Dusty, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Collier Arsed?

Collier
    Message Count:
    Then I'd sneak into your house, set your clocks incorrectly, and turn your loo rolls the wrong way round :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

2. Dusty Don't run, you'll only die tired....

Dusty
    Message Count:
    We've now implemented a 3 week waiting period as well as the 20 posts. We realise not everyone will be happy with this but at the end of the day, tough.

Due to the number of numpties who couldn't be arsed to wait a measley couple of days and completely ignored the no speed posting guidelines we have been left with little choice. Anyone attempting to circumvent this will have their account banned without warning.

There still remains the option to buy a Platinum Membership and bypass the 3 week/20 post rule for immediate access to classifieds, higher PM allowance, access to the Plat Members Classifieds as well as marking yourself out as an upstanding, forum supporting citizen ;)

Click on your username, when the menu drops down select the "account upgrades" section.................

Bolter, Sid Sidgwick, Spookls and 6 others like this.