Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Speed Posting......

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
Rich

Sorry foe the speed posts, I just couldn't help my self.

I've been using the new post function on the board and the amount of times you see new accounts posting in a number of threads just to gain access to the classifieds. Also the amount of gravedigging that goes on. Are the mods able to archive threads that are over a certain amount of years old?

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Rich

Sorry foe the speed posts, I just couldn't help my self.

I've been using the new post function on the board and the amount of times you see new accounts posting in a number of threads just to gain access to the classifieds. Also the amount of gravedigging that goes on. Are the mods able to archive threads that are over a certain amount of years old?
I suppose a few of the threads could still be relevant and more importantly people searching for information will find them useful/entertaining.

It's a culture thing, I'll have to sit for a few hours and tidy all the threads up, write a few new ones with the most up to date classifieds guidelines.

Fun. At least we get paid by the hour............#hangonasecond..........

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
That's one of the points I value in forums over Facebook
A forum gives a resource of information, whereas Facebook not only being fractured all over the place but anything of relevance is fast lost

I am a 'new posts' user, but the forum is arranged in topics and most things are there to be found

I don't subscribe to the opinion that bringing up old threads (and necro posting) is the ultimate forum evil - if it's relevant then bring new questions to the old thread
If it's not relevant, such as the one line comment on a 2 year old thread then it's pointless posting

sophie tate

ragepanda
Apr 5, 2015
you mean commenting on that three year old post if that pink lady is still for sale isnt relevant? ;)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
We were all new once, but the chancers are obvious really. They stand out to me anyway.

I can normally tell within a few lines who is a scammer and who is just a spanner.

But we also understand how frustrating it is for all you guys. Not too sure there is a clear answer, but this forum has always worked well with input and suggestions from its members.

Reactions: James ECI

Hidden Hippo

Feb 15, 2011
London
A genuine question. As a returning member to the boards, what's the deal with the classifieds? I have over 20 posts, but they're ancient, so I'm assuming not counted as part of the quota as I still get a popup when going into the classifieds.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
A genuine question. As a returning member to the boards, what's the deal with the classifieds? I have over 20 posts, but they're ancient, so I'm assuming not counted as part of the quota as I still get a popup when going into the classifieds.
Try again. you may have to log out and back in.