Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

speedball tips? anyone? please

H

Wizard, of sorts...
Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net
As far as key skills for speedball goes, shooting and reloading togther are rather well down the pile. Get the essentials sorted first and work from there, if you try too many things at once you'll never master any of them.

As well as the aforementioned staying tight, another great thing you can do to practice is to become proficiant shooting with your off-hand (left if you are right handed). Try practice games only using your left hand, or target practice down the range. Or if you don't have any air or paint handy then you can try the well documented technique of carrying your marker around the house as much as you can in your left hand only. Get used to the feel of it in your off-hand and eventually you'll get used to the initally wierd feeling.

The ability to shoot out of each side of your bunker is an ESSENTIAL skill in speedball. It will give you an instant edge over all those goobers who hang out of the left side holding their gun with their right hand.

Azz3h

Redshift
Nov 30, 2002
Richmond, North Yorkshire
Visit site
Shooting lefty doesnt actually mean you need to hold your gun in your left hand... I find it easier to stay on the right hand but rather than wrapping my left around the outside, using it to hold underneath the grip (on my maxy on the shocker) This is as small a profile as having in the left hand without the problem of switching hands all the time!

your mom

wears army boots
play against people better than you. watch other people playing. ask for experienced players to help you out with your posture and stuff like that. asking never hurts but not listening does so listen to any device local ballers offer up on how you play different bunkers, staying tight, etc.

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
Rules no#1 shoot joe bob first no#2 bonus ball bob no#3 errrm add own way to punish him here......................... :D

Bahh just keep practicing, to be honest instinct of the fields is what i find a key ellement. If you know the feild and how you would make ur positions you know what the other team are likely to want to try. Keep practicing breaks and drills of moving as movin is one of hardest things to do ones the action hots up a lil bit. Also SHOOT LOTSA PAINT yum sorted

32degreeballerI.E.

PAINTCHECK!
Oct 10, 2003
PA
Visit site
well

don't watch your paint fly, shoot and get back in your bunker, good teams will notice this and the next time you watch your paint fly everyone on their team will paint you up

always communicate with teamates, ask where they're at, tell them where they're at, ask/listen for someone who needs cover fire, be patiant, and stay tight and small