Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Speedball vs Woodsball marker

big JME

Crimson Skulls
May 3, 2012
Wolverhampton
www.CrimsonSkulls.co.uk
lmao, and yeh i know most have the internals of speedball markers, but obviously theres other things then that like the barrel (speedball using mostly 2 peice and woods using 1) so it was to consider much more then just the internals

gommie404

gommie404
Sep 29, 2008
london
? use what ever barrel you want,,,and a one part barrel is better than joining two,, i know i make custom barrels with inserts built into them,,
and no one and i mean no one uses a standard barrel,, but saying that,, they are good for cheap site paint,,

heres a big tip,, get as many barrels as you can,,,both cheap and not,,, as paint changes from box to box,,

Reactions: upzii

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I'm knee deep in barrels but if I'm honest only shoot about 5 or 6 or them regularly. Something with a sizer/insert is a good plan, and a two piece with a selection of fronts to change length. I shoot around the .695 to .690 range, and 12-14" long Dye, Deadlywind, CP and Unitec barrels mostly.

Last edited:

big JME

Crimson Skulls
May 3, 2012
Wolverhampton
www.CrimsonSkulls.co.uk
The 2 pice im sure i saw allow a smaller driver barrel and the front allows cusioning to prevent the pressure adding unwanted spin

What do you all thing to the scuba tank instead of larger air tank idea? i found the one from a scuba diving shop that supplies them for £229 with a fill adaptor, it can be found here. it is used for filling up air guns and has a hose so should fit straight on i think?

Last edited: