Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Speedball vs Woodsball marker

Ricki_diego

Ricki diego - Evil Twin
Jul 29, 2012
Bristol
Was going to suggest an etha too as in the future you could always get a EMC Kit. Have an Etha with a freak barrel kit it's very very accurate. but just read the rest of the post :p. So what do you think of the Etek, after coming from a woodsball marker?

and ye I think the markers is to fast for the hopper. There are always 2nd hand Rotor's going around should be easy to get hold of one. :)

big JME

Crimson Skulls
May 3, 2012
Wolverhampton
www.CrimsonSkulls.co.uk
Well i love my etek, my cousin had my omega off me and he really hopes he is never against me in a game lmao. I went and got a new rotor from my work. Got to try it soon, as i havent been able to try my etek on a proper game yet. Got 4 dive bottles coming soon also as i only have a small hpa bottle, stuck with a 3k bottle, cant find anyone selling larger then a 1.1, not going to 4.5k as my bottles are only 3k. Love the looks of my etek though, wouldnt do anything to change the looks

big JME

Crimson Skulls
May 3, 2012
Wolverhampton
www.CrimsonSkulls.co.uk
right to warn anyone who buys the etek. The shaft 4 barrel..... screwed in finger tight, won't separate! the barrel has bottomed itself out inside the barrel and wont release. have tried freezing and everything else and it wont do anything. so just watch out

dave0w

Hiding in a bunker
Jun 28, 2012
pontefract
right to warn anyone who buys the etek. The shaft 4 barrel..... screwed in finger tight, won't separate! the barrel has bottomed itself out inside the barrel and wont release. have tried freezing and everything else and it wont do anything. so just watch out
lol you tryed freezingit?...

you need to warm it up. if you freez it you are shrinking the metal and making it harder to remove.
you need to tip boiling water over the joint. then next time put a little triflow on the join before useing.

big JME

Crimson Skulls
May 3, 2012
Wolverhampton
www.CrimsonSkulls.co.uk
It was frozen to warm up one half to make a gap. Its been warmed with hot water, and a hair dryer till so hot it couldnt be touched. Used rubber gloves to try and add grip, nothing. used wd 40. By the looks of things, the metal inner from the back has butted upto the from barrel section on the inside and has sealed. The only way we can think to release it is to drill a small hole in the barrel on the joint to release the pressure lock and put oil down to release it. But im not risking ruining the barrel for it. still works just cant be put in the box. Ive started to use grease every time i put the barrel on now, not risking the back of the barrel sticking in the marker

cambojnr

People on here are tighter than a nuns nunny.
Jun 1, 2011
Newcastle Upon Tyne
It was frozen to warm up one half to make a gap. Its been warmed with hot water, and a hair dryer till so hot it couldnt be touched. Used rubber gloves to try and add grip, nothing. used wd 40. By the looks of things, the metal inner from the back has butted upto the from barrel section on the inside and has sealed. The only way we can think to release it is to drill a small hole in the barrel on the joint to release the pressure lock and put oil down to release it. But im not risking ruining the barrel for it. still works just cant be put in the box. Ive started to use grease every time i put the barrel on now, not risking the back of the barrel sticking in the marker
happened to me and all I did was use some claps with a towel on one end and twist came apart easy.

evangelion

The cake is a lie!!!
Dec 30, 2009
Swansea
www.draguns.co.uk
I had that problem a while back with an old ego, I wrapped it in insulation tape and stuck it in a vice. Seperated no problem. No damage what so ever. Just make sure you dont over tighten it or you will warp the barrel :)