The Home Of European Paintball

Spelling lessons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
Aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt!

:)
yes, this is easier to read than many posts on here.

Rebel Tackleberry

Mar 23, 2010
@Cook$, 20 minutes gone! LOL

Also why the iPhone frustrates me as it's harder to proof read and catch any mistakes from my stumpy fingers! ;-)

Fly

Platinum Member
Jan 25, 2002
To be honest my spelling and grammer is pretty poor which is why after 8/9 years of being on this forum I still don't join threads like these, maybe I have bigger things in my life to worry about or maybe I just don't care! I'm not the sharpest tool in the box which I have no doubt some of you know but like many others I tend to fashion my skills on shooting people down rather than putting them down! I've met alot of people on these boards over the years some nice some not! most of you can't string 10.5 balls together let alone 5 words!

Reactions: pbzatch and TrikkyD

Andy Steele

P8ntball isn't a sport
Sep 2, 2005
manchester
If you can understand it then there shouldn't be an issue. Life is far to short to worry about other people's spelling.

So F'ing what some dyslexic/lazy kid can't be arsed typing properly. The people that purposefully ridicule people on the forums for their poor spelling are the ones that frustrate me.

Reactions: Fly and Cook$

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
If you can understand it then there shouldn't be an issue. Life is far to short to worry about other people's spelling.

So F'ing what some dyslexic/lazy kid can't be arsed typing properly. The people that purposefully ridicule people on the forums for their poor spelling are the ones that frustrate me.
/Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.