Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

spire or rotor?

squid36

Oct 5, 2007
harlow essex
I own both and still use both depending on what comes out of the bag 1st . I don't buy into the hype that people can feel the difference in weight . It's down to a couple of grams . I am not a calibrated weight system that is that sensitive to the difference lol. It's the same thing with motorbikes they cut the weight by 300grms and expect the normal biker to croon over it . And they do because it's the way we are . Yes the spire holds a couple of extra balls but have you watched the way people load under pressure (including the pros ) the difference goes on the floor ! So that negates that argument . It all comes down to personal preference and if you can try before you buy all the better . Just my opinion BTW

Reactions: TrappStar

Mark Sheredy

makeitbetter
Sep 14, 2017
San Francisco, CA
R2 has never caused me issues, feeds as quick as I can fire, has the ability to hold more paint simply by pressing a button and is very space efficient. Can't go wrong with either the Spire or the R2.

OldMan81

Jan 13, 2018
Is it worth it to get one of these new loaders to replace a Halo B on an older marker that probably won’t handle brittle paint anyways?

Luke Dreelan

Sep 28, 2017
Windsor
i use a rotor but i feel a lot of it is personal preference they are both great hoppers and i just like the sleek design of the rotor and found one second hand at a decent price so i just snapped it up