Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Splash of paint

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Do you still have the feedneck for the 98?
You can have a go at running from a standard hopper to see if there is any difference.

Even without that you can have a go with everything starting clean and shooting until you get a break. Then stop and examine all of the areas for the source. Is the paint generally breaking or is the shell being trapped agajnst side of the bolt.
Try it as single shots, double and triple taps to see if there is a difference

The cyclone should not break paint, but paint found in the cyclone could be either broken in the cyclone or 'splash back' from a chop at the bolt

Also try another barrel - and compare the paint size to your existing barrel, if it's tight then it can break from the force.

fleshas

Jan 20, 2014
Yep, it's rifled barrel. I tried to slide ball through barrel and it runs fine. I have already tried shorter stock barrel, and i think it was working fine. Last thing what I'll do is try replacing cyclone feed system to stock one. Cant test it right now because of windy cold weather... Its -15 celsius right now, and everything is freezing... Balls will crack in this cold :/

M4rkm93

You stay classy!
Sep 13, 2012
Coventry
You should be fine to test it as long as the paint you're using has been stored inside out of the cold. The cold won't affect the paint so quickly that it will start breaking as soon as you're out. :) Where are you based anyway? -15.c is pretty damn cold so I'm guessing not the UK?

fleshas

Jan 20, 2014
Im from Lithuania. Last two months there was about +5 and know in few weeks there is now about -17.c... As soon as can try all things out and reply what happens.:)

Reactions: Bolter

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
make sure your hopper is feeding properly and that your barrel is clean if any obstructions also check your bolt also its called a barrel break if all else fails perhaps tippman can help they have great service