The Home Of European Paintball

Sponsorship

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Sid you don't understand.

I get the free top end gun you get my ol' lady still intrested,thought not ;)
Dude, give me a holla. I can bung you're Mrs in the next container going out to Kuwait. I got a good deal on some AK74's in exchange for a 20ft container full of poontang.

And Jett, ya see I'm totally repping my sponsor Adnam Kashoggi.

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
Its not that not everyone agrees, its because no one can move on from the fact I may have started the thread wrong. Everyone seems to pick on that even though I am moving it on from them, as it was never sposed to aim at them, and if it did then I apologise for making an error in my post.

I type as I think, I dont type what I think so things get a bit muddled, even though it has come out that this team is all OK and something to admire, people still dont want to pick up on the point that I am attempting to discuss.

So now I am just waiting for all the stupid 'flames' that one would expect to get from posting on this forum.

Cheers

G

Gassy

What do I get for an Ion :p

You can have a play with my creed :) You can touch mine and ill touch yours.....Take that any way you like :D

An Ion.......Not alot.:p

All I will say is,It`s a good job I have a sense of humour and I can take a joke,with all the Nasty rumours that seem to be going around from certain people.:D

Mrs G.

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Its not that not everyone agrees, its because no one can move on from the fact I may have started the thread wrong. Everyone seems to pick on that even though I am moving it on from them, as it was never sposed to aim at them, and if it did then I apologise for making an error in my post.

I type as I think, I dont type what I think so things get a bit muddled, even though it has come out that this team is all OK and something to admire, people still dont want to pick up on the point that I am attempting to discuss.

So now I am just waiting for all the stupid 'flames' that one would expect to get from posting on this forum.

Cheers
Who's this "everyone"? I think I answered your questions.

paintballJett

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2008
Sm5 2lw
Who's this "everyone"? I think I answered your questions.
Yeah, Ok apologies for that, and thanks for answering... just a few people fell victim to my appalling duplication, in which I mean duplicating my thoughts into text.

These said people rather than moving on from what I have said onto the matter I want to discuss, keep pushing the subject of my example I made and in the end I have just got bored and no longer want to talk about this subject.