Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sponsorship???

Cheers for the mention Cooks ;)

gemando,

Apologies i have not read the entire thread, just skimmed over it so sorry if this is way off the mark.....

Birmingham University have always had a very strong relationship with Warped. I'm suprissed there isn't anyone still there from the last few years that would have pointed this out. Is Jessie not still about? :confused: What ever you need give them a call. Ask for Mike and i'm sure he'll sort you out.

Feel free to give me a call if you need to chat/want advice about uni paintball stuff. I'm definatly not the most qualified but i was involved with the Brum uni team for 5/6 years so like to think i have some experience. I'm send you a PM with my number.

Edd

EDIT: Just read you last post. Steve is probably better at talk to about the club/funding side of things (he was always better at it than me), but the offer stills stands no the less.

gemando

Nov 9, 2009
University of Birmingham
Cheers for the mention Cooks ;)

gemando,

Apologies i have not read the entire thread, just skimmed over it so sorry if this is way off the mark.....

Birmingham University have always had a very strong relationship with Warped. I'm suprissed there isn't anyone still there from the last few years that would have pointed this out. Is Jessie not still about? :confused: What ever you need give them a call. Ask for Mike and i'm sure he'll sort you out.

Feel free to give me a call if you need to chat/want advice about uni paintball stuff. I'm definatly not the most qualified but i was involved with the Brum uni team for 5/6 years so like to think i have some experience. I'm send you a PM with my number.

Edd

EDIT: Just read you last post. Steve is probably better at talk to about the club/funding side of things (he was always better at it than me), but the offer stills stands no the less.
yeah people have said that, which is uber cool :) We're training with Mike on the 6th I believe. Yeah jessies around.

Cool cheers. I'll give you a ring (or the team manager will) if I need help with anything :D

Gem

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
You know, Gemma, if you looked like a moose, you wouldn't have generated anywhere near the level of interest you have on here.

:)

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
1517 views and counting.

This is like Tommy Gun's retirement thread, on crack.

Imagine if an all-girl team came on here - the site might go down due to the traffic.

:)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
1517 views and counting.

Imagine if an all-girl team came on here - the site might go down due to the traffic.
You seem to be inferring our site's members are that desperate for some form of female contact Jon, speak for yourself mate, the rest of us have got wives or girlfriends or both.