Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sportman-like conduct

sponge10

myspace.com/londontigers
Jan 23, 2006
london
Visit site
DMW's are fine and they can look great if pulled off correctly and within the RULES,but you can also look like a mug if they dont,if any player in your team was to do a DMW and they won you a game im sure you would be very gratefull.

Nicky T,Chris Edwards and Myself all had reputations for doing DMW's and these were at major event's in europe and the states against alot of top teams,unfortunatly when you get this sort of rep you live with the consequences(bonus ballin),you have to accept it because you created that rep no-one else.I've had players do it to teams i played for but it was our fault for letting them get away with it,if there hand is not on their head as Nicky said just give then 1 ball to make sure.

If its done within the rules then well done to the player that had the balls to do it and when i say within the rules allways call over a ref so they know what is going on,keep your arms down by your side and clearly stay within the field boundry.:D

jf21 after what you did at campaign for your team DMW's should be the last thing you comment on!!!;)

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I remember a well-known paintball personality doing a DMW at Mayhem 1991, shooting 6 Alamo Heroes and winning the game.

Can anyone guess who it was?

Freddie Brockdorff

Olva the Berserker
Aug 22, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
I agree - but it happens. Fortunately we had one of the head refs come over before one of our games and just said that if you see anyone walking without hand - shoot them until they do as they had trouble with dead mans walks.. - So we did :D
Hear hear.... ;)

Seriously guys when even the refs encourage you to shoot up everyone NOT having their hand on the the head due to a high number of DMW´s on the field in question, how can you make any excuses afterwards for loosing an entire game (?) over a Dead Mans Walk ?

Loosing a point, yes I get it.... But an entire game, that doesn´t make sense ? Sure you could have been in overtime or the time running out or whatever, but that should only mean the game was pretty tight as it was and the more - erhm - experimental team won ! ;)

In all honesty I would be daaaaaaarn proud of myself if I had pulled of a "move" like that hehe, something to remember and brag about forever !

Am I gonna get flamed now ? ;)