Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Sports Therapy Clinic

The_Fat_Pigeon

Care Bears
Jun 4, 2010
Gloucester
Hi all

I am looking to see if there will be any interest if there is a sports therapy clinic offering injury prevention and treatment. It would be offering sports massage to help you loosen up pre and post game. And also taping and strapping on any existing injuries ie Supporting twisted/sprained knees and ankles to help prevent injury from running between bunkers and sliding etc. Also wrist and thumb taping to prevent wrist injuries when sliding with a hand down (very useful if you suffer from dislocating thumbs). Kinesio taping will also be available which can release muscle tension, increase range of muscle movement and also provide proprioceptive support.

The clinic will be there this Sunday and if there is enough interest this will be a permanent feature all of next season. I will confirm where this will be once I have spoken to Rich.

Prices of treatment will be:

Massage
Legs:
Calf 1 @ £6.00 Both @ £10.00
Hamstring 1 @ £7.00 Both @ £12.00
Quads 1 @ £7.00 Both @ £12.00
Calf + Hamstring 1 @ 12.00 Both @ £20.00

Back:
Lower Back @ £10.00
Upper Back @ £10.00
Shoulders @ £10.00
2 of the above @ £18.00
All of the above@ £26.00

Taping and Strapping
Thumb/Finger @ £1.00
Wrist 1 @ £3.00 2 @ £5.00
Ankle 1 @ £3-5.00 2 @ £5-8.00 (Depends on level of support needed)
Knee @ £5.00
Arch Support 1 @ £3.00 2 @ £5.00

Kinesio Taping @ £5-10.00

For more information please contact Tori at airmidsportstherapy@gmail.com or visit www.facebook.com/AirmidSportsTherapy

Havard407

Greatest Member
Jul 28, 2011
Wigan
I just want to say thanks for coming down yesterday! Damaged my ligaments yesterday and got strapped up and played from 10 till like 5 :') Only got home at like 8 then went to hospital and was there till half 1! But at least I got to play the day :)

The_Fat_Pigeon

Care Bears
Jun 4, 2010
Gloucester
Tori would like to pass on her thanks for the support from the guys who came over. She is glad she managed to help people carry on for the day and sorry if she missed anybody while watching games (next time she will supply a number so you can contact her if she isnt at the tent :) ). We have spoken to Ainsley and he is happy for the clinic to be there next season most likely being based in the staging area again. It hasnt been decided if it will run at the 7-man yet but I will keep you all posted.