Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Spotting the difference

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
SToppit all this is getting far too silly!

*removes moustache and army officer uniform*

Tom can shout all he wants but he doesn't get a bean due to presumption and know-it-all-ness on his part. John gets a suspended Robson and Jerome as he's a Manc, or at least livin in M'cr so that's ok. :D

Skeet just needs locking up, and his missus probably needs more help with the care in the community program for nutters she is running.

DarkWarrior: Are they really? Hmmmm I am clearly misinformed. But that said if the feedneck is different then how can they both be interchangeable? Oh hang on, maybe you mean the whole shells. Ah, that makes more sense. Well am just looking to buy a half-shell, but will bear that in mind m8, cheers.

One, motor, half-shell, paddle and z-board coming right up;

*coughs*

'Oh planeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!............'

Chimp

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
SToppit all this is getting far too silly!

Originally posted by ChairChimp
[BDarkWarrior: Are they really? Hmmmm I am clearly misinformed. But that said if the feedneck is different then how can they both be interchangeable? Oh hang on, maybe you mean the whole shells. Ah, that makes more sense. Well am just looking to buy a half-shell, but will bear that in mind m8, cheers.

One, motor, half-shell, paddle and z-board coming right up;

*coughs*

'Oh planeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!............'

Chimp [/B]
I know you cannot mix the shells.
The feed neck as you rightly agreed is different but you will notice that the kink in the neck is outside the main body, so the new feed neck still fits in the old body.
Somewhere on PBnation I posted the pixs just to prove it to a doubting "Yank".
I only tried it myself because i had an old Egg1 and my Egg II feed neck screw holes corroded due to paint and when i threw it in my spares box next to the Egg 1 I noticed the similarity. :D