Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Spray Painting A Gun

Crin

Jul 3, 2009
cullompton devon
Nope, been tried before and wont work. The filling in a paintball will literally melt the paint you put on to your Mini. The only way to to it properly is to Anodize it
So are there any places that will do one off jobs as the obly places i can find are only interested on bulk commercial orders. Any help appreciated

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
So are there any places that will do one off jobs as the obly places i can find are only interested on bulk commercial orders. Any help appreciated
Not at the moment, but there are a few guys trying to get some up and working in the UK so keep your eyes peeled for news :cool:

Crin

Jul 3, 2009
cullompton devon
Done some research and think i should be able to do it myself. Im an electrician in a factory with big labs which have all the gear and chemicals and dye in all colours. Would be good to speak to someone who's done it before though so if you know anyone, let me know. If it works on mine could do it for others.

little c

warlords
Jan 18, 2003
nuneaton
yep the marker is a light silver (anno) but the barrel back is a gloss white compaired to the gun , basicly the same as the white of the grips and reg rubber cover .
just would like to see a full marker the colour as the barrel.

if you go into for sale and nemo_paintballer as one for sale . you will see what i mean about the barrel back colour