Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

SPS welcome old blood

niallist

SPS - First 9
Nov 2, 2008
London
SPS Chapters are pleased to welcome a new player into our filthy fold. This player has been around longer than anyone and actually invented paintball (probably). That's right...... none other than Ian Richardson has finally joined the team, after years of nagging.

Rob ‘DDR’ Lemming, SPS Chapters President said: …… has anyone seen him?, if so, please return to SPS Chapters @ SPS Towers, London, England.

Niall ’Niallist’ Carroll, SPS Chapters Vice Captain said: "Thanks Cambo".

Steve ‘The Boy’ Payne, SPS Chapters First 9 said : "It’s a dream come true, Cambo is one of the scenes most respected and skilled players. Both on and off field his presence is always known and warmly welcomed. His hugs are the best too".

Scott "Stryker" Rathbone SPS Chapters Northern Chapter (Welsh sub section) said: "How VERY exciting".

Ian ‘Cambo’ Richardson, SPS Chapters First 9 said : "It's been a long time coming! I've known these guys and played with & against them for many years. This will be somewhat of a departure for me and certainly a new direction. I've been at the sharp end of team running, and just wanted to get back to playing 'ball with mates and having the best of times. The Planets have aligned and the time was right to look at this new venture. I'll still be keeping to my roots, and officially running with this bunch of loons won't change that. Going to be an interesting ride......... and yes it's true... i did indeed invent paintball".

Some other people said stuff but no one listened as we were all pissed.

SPS Chapters consists of 21 players from all over the UK, (even some Scotch and a Welsh). Comprising of four chapters we embrace all forms of paintball. We are also honoured to be Anthrax Paintballs only UK factory scenario team.

And watch this space for some 2014 season news…...SPS SMAAASH.

http://www.anthraxpaintball.com/

https://www.facebook.com/SPS.Chapters.Paintball

Reactions: Dusty