Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Spurdog - Demo Squad - Anyone know him?

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
i appreciate that something went wrong to stop you posting the item (i said this could be the case before this issue was resolved) and you did apologise for the lack of communication which doesn't excuse it in the first place but i suppose that's all that can be done now. i'm not expecting you to reply publicly but it might be a good idea to communicate to wildwayz why messages on your own forum were deleted and that there was bit of a blackout with calls/texts/emails.

On a footnote. If you met mick, you'd realise that he may not be techo-savvy. It would have been quicker to comuunicate via flint and slate. :D
Rikk that is hardly an excuse... if you are capable of advertising on a forum and carrying out an online bank transfer then picking up a phone shouldn't be too hard.

Last edited:

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I think this thread should now be closed from the public forums. The dialog should be just between Mick and Wildwayz.

On a footnote. If you met mick, you'd realise that he may not be techo-savvy. It would have been quicker to comuunicate via flint and slate. :D

Thread will remain for the time being. If there's a dispute it's in the interest of the members to have it out in the open in case anyone is doing another deal with either person in future. In any case the marker hasn't arrived yet so technically it's still an ongoing dispute.

As for being tech savvy, please, a phone call or text message is too much to ask? As mentioned, he's able to upload photos and use an online forum.

To those buying or selling, if you're buying second hand don't expect premium service. You'll only be disappointed so be prepared to wait. There are excellent sellers out there who will have your purchase to you next day, check out the feedback on each user before committing your cash. If you're selling and can't ship immediately either make it clear in your sales post or don't make a sales post until you are able to ship immediately.

If you're not comfortable, walk away. There's always going to be another thing for sale. If you don't want to pay by paypal (NOT AS A GIFT OPTION) then don't expect any backup if it goes sour. You're sending cash to someone you've never met and are not likely too. Don't rely on other people to sort you out afterwards. In otherwords, use your common sense.

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
The saga continues (and i swear I ain't trying to cause trouble - just want this to end)...
It arrived today at about 2:30pm - opened it up and was a bit miffed.

From here: http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/v2-vanguard-creed-lightening-blue-splash.106328/

I know you said no offers, but would you take £265 inclusive of postage etc?
Any wear, damage etc? Anything I need to know about? Anything missing from it or does it come with everything from original (apart from maybe the barrel sock).

If you'll take £265, i can send payment today.
Hi mate, ok no wear no damage and you are right in assuming the sock is missing, yes i would accept £265, i will pm you details
Thanks - just about to send payment now - deleted the details off the profile page as that is public!

Does it come with the oil/lube? If not, what would you recommend? I have Hater Sauce for my Mini.
Any spares for it too?
Payment recieved, i use hater sauce myself, as far as spares go i will throw in a spare solenoid and orings, i will post it out on tuesday next day delivery and will forward tracking getails to you
Please pm me the postal details
Hi Pete and James
Right first of all let me make a couple of things clear to everyone.
This was a private sale, and had nothing to do with either Demolition Squad or Vanguard.
The only thing i am guilty of is poor communication, by not keeping James informed of all that was going on.
The gun was posted out 2 days late, due to transport problems, it should have been sent on tuesday 17th, but was not sent until thursday the 19th.
It was posted at 12.09 which was before any contact with Vanguard.
I had already apologised to James for the delay.
The Creed will arrive in excellent condition, why would i tamper with a gun, 2 of the 3 barrels have not even been used.
Here is the tracking number for all to see 8458545885
Thanks for all the show of confidence from people that have posted on my behalf.
And James once again my apologies
So with that in mind, how would you explain the following

Chip out of the HPR + wear

USB Flap broken half off.

Heavy wear on the back of the marker

Barrel tip wear

Paint gunk - doesnt look like it has ever been cleaned!

Paint gunk - but also the chamber has anno wear too - like the paint has been scraped off.

Mick included the spare solenoid, but no O-Rings.

Obviously, it isn't in the condition described - and I very much doubt he'll refund me - he doesnt seem that kinda guy, so I guess I am going to have to sell it on and take a hit.

Will put my bottle on it tonight and see if there are any leaks.

What do you guys think of the condition? I would never rate it as excellent condition with no wear. I would class it is good condition, signs of wear. The shot counter shows just under 6000 balls on it (something like 5989) which indicates it has probably had a new board put in, or the shot counter was reset. My mini has had 6500 balls through it and is immaculate!

Last edited:

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Hi mate, ok no wear no damage and you are right in assuming the sock is missing, yes i would accept £265, i will pm you details
Id say you're entitled to a refund bud. Its not as descibed

did you pay via paypal?

Last edited:

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
minor defects are always going to occur in second hand goods no matter what industry they originate from. anno wear and old paint are to be expected however you are right in saying that it was described as having 'no wear, no damage'. in all honesty when you asked if there was any damage the chips out of the paintwork should have been disclosed. i think a refund would be in order but that's a matter for the two of you to discuss.

Id say you're entitled to a refund bud. Its not as descibed

did you pay via paypal?
it was a bank transfer

Last edited:

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Shot counters cannot be reset on Vanguard boards so it may of had a replacement at some stage.

If when you gas it up it has any leaks or issues drop me a PM and i will gladly help you out and talk (type) you through anything you are unsure of.