Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Spurdog - Demo Squad - Anyone know him?

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I'd say it's unlikely you're going to get a refund, this guy seems to think he's done damn all wrong.

I think when he clearly states no wear, no damage he's done his own reputation a lot of harm.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
No, new board.

The serial number on the front of the box is different from the one on the marker's software. Kristey said it is the latest board.
CRE001-serial = old board
CRE101-serial = New board
If your serial number starts with CRE0?? then it has a registered serial number
If your board number starts with CRE1?? then its not registered with Vanguard and has a number from manufacture.

Only the colour of the pcb has changed on the boards from the last 2years, they are now red and used to be green, software version 1.01 is the current one issued on boards.

Not an issue but i thought i would clear that up for you.

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
If your serial number starts with CRE0?? then it has a registered serial number
If your board number starts with CRE1?? then its not registered with Vanguard and has a number from manufacture.

Only the colour of the pcb has changed on the boards from the last 2years, they are now red and used to be green, software version 1.01 is the current one issued on boards.

Not an issue but i thought i would clear that up for you.
Cheers foot - was only going by what I was told on the phone :)

Phoenix

Oct 13, 2008
Kent
No wear or damage?!?
I have bought a lot of gats off this very forum and I have never bought one in that condition.
People like Foot, Impulse raider, Jcooke, Jonboyyow, Gassy, Lump, Irons69 & Myself aswell as many others do not sell gats in that type of condition without making it perfectly clear before you commit to buy.
Personally I would describe that gat as above average wear. Average wear is barrel tip and maybe a small scratch somewhere.
That Gat has chunks out of the bottom of the Hpr! And loads of wear round the back end (how an earth do you do that?!?).
I would say you are entitled to a refund because you were sold a gat under false pretences.
You can buy with relative safety off this forum you just have to know who to buy from.
If you are not sure ask around people know people. Paintball is a small world and it's very easy to get a bad rep......

BubbleGumBob

Free Style Baby!
Mar 10, 2007
Reading/Newbury
Iv known mick for a long time now, and he is a legit guy. i played with him for two years until i left demo in 2010, however his actions recently do not apear to be the mick i know. i will give you the infomation i know that gun was part of a kit deal demo got at the begining of 2010, the gun wernt without there problems when they came, but saying it is in good condition is an out right lie. mick was always very good a cleaning his gear so it shocks me to see that there is paint anywear on the gun, and failing to mention the marks by the Bolt cap, il try and get hold of him again to get him to offer you a refund, however its all cosmetic so i dont see any reason why you wouldnt be able to use, dispite it not being sold as described which is not on

Bubble

WildWayz

The Moose God
Dec 19, 2004
Batley, Near Leeds
paintball.moose-shack.com
Martin called me. I cannot believe how great Vanguard are. He is going to strip, clean and service the marker - replace any bits that need replacing, change all o-rings and make sure it is running sweetly @ District 10. He knows I am going to sell it, so at least the new buyer will know that a real Vanguard tech has serviced it and checked it is 100% fine. He can't fix the chip or the wear though.
He also said if I bought another Creed, he will do the same to make sure that is fine.

What a remarkable company. (y)

ScottH

Jan 9, 2012
Blackpool
+1 to Vanguard

Im hoping to get a service from them for mine at BoB, give it a really good once over! I hope the support they have given you for a second hand one would make you, if we could ever afford new, think of them first, it would me thats for sure!

Scott