spyder fasta loader

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
I hope thats not an acrylic feedneck on that revvy :(

EDIT

Why did that have to make it from the same material that they make standard 200 shot hoppers from. If they made it from the stuff they make eggs and halos from, acrylic i think, then it would appeal to alot more people.
Although if it is targeted at the woodsball market then i suppose they made the right choice purely becuase its more practical.
But with the acrylic they could have clear and smoke options that would appeal to people who play tournie also.
It looks so ugly as well...it cant be that hard to design a hopper that looks reasonably good looking!
Some things i just dont understand...
Acrylic is one of the worst plastics you could make a hopper out of, I cant believe oddysey and VL have gone for acrylic. It makes no sense atall apart from filling the tart market. But lets face it... paintball is full of tarts isnt it. :p

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
Why did that have to make it from the same material that they make standard 200 shot hoppers from. If they made it from the stuff they make eggs and halos from, acrylic i think, then it would appeal to alot more people.
Although if it is targeted at the woodsball market then i suppose they made the right choice purely becuase its more practical.
But with the acrylic they could have clear and smoke options that would appeal to people who play tournie also.
It looks so ugly as well...it cant be that hard to design a hopper that looks reasonably good looking!
Some things i just dont understand...
Ever tried to break one of the old VL200 grav feed hoppers?
Ever seen an Egg NOT held together with masking tape?
'nough said?

jamtheman188

IMPERIAL CLOTHING
Aug 16, 2006
Milton Keynes
Well surely there is some sort of compromise, an alternative plastic, that is also recycleable :cool:
I think the grav feds are made from polyeurathane, and it is pretty ugly im not sure if thats due to the manufacturing methods though.
If they made a hopper from some sort of rubberised plastic, that gives a little rather than shattering, that would be excellent. Might be able to get a couple bounces, or would stop your hopper from shattering if you dropped it at least. Obviously some of the internal plastic would have to be made of harder plastiv like the battery compartment and motor housing, and raceway.