Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

spyder or tippman

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Originally posted by Steve Hancock
Why does everyone dis tippmans? :( Yeah they're not tourney markers, but there not meant to be.

Poor little tippmans.:D
maintly because they have never used one and they cost less than most tournie class markers

Steve Hancock

Free man!
Aug 7, 2003
Birmingham (UK)
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
I must admit that i don't use one much anymore. But they're a good site gun or first recball marker. I'm suprised more people haven't used them, maybe they started playing before tippman 98's were so common and started out with diferent guns. I bet they don't lay into those so much, to many fond memories.

This is getting far to serious, i was only making a joke in my last thread. Oh well many a true word spoke in jest!:)

Steve

Suicide1534

May 7, 2003
Depends on you. Lotta people like the Tippmann guns because they look like real firearms and mod them to further that (makes them cool rec-ball guns). But the sypder guns are the opposite, flashy and faster? But...your preference. (i need a shrugging smilie)

Missionaire Man

Truth be told
Sep 7, 2003
Swindon
Autococker all the way

Screw it just go the whole hog now. if you don't you'll just end up getting a spyder or something then buying lot of upgrades (we've all done it) then you'll realise that no ammount of upgrades is going to bring your gun up to the standard you really want, so you'll sell it for about a fith of the price you paid and buy your self a autococker.

I have a complete set up if you really want to get something that you wouldn't every have to upgrade and will out shoot most markers out there. I got lots of kit to go with it. if your interested send me your e-mail and i'll send you some pics and info