Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

spyder upgrades??

drfrankenstein

Nov 5, 2001
Visit site
One of the best thing you can do is to shorten your trigger pull and it is real easy.

1 disassemble the grip from the body (nothing like stating the obvious)

2 remove the pin that holds the trigger and the trigger itself

3 where the spring is under the trigger insert a part of a screw that will fit snugly down into that area.

4 you will need to cut the screw off so that it will allow the trigger to come far enough forward to fire but stop just after

this might take a few tries but it helps out tremendously i have done this to a few myself and told a few more

one other place that could use some shortening is in between the trigger and the grip (after the trigger is all put back together)
glue a spacer between the trigger and the grip just where the trigger touches on the front half of the trigger.

a reg will definately help the consistency of co2

drfrankenstein

Nov 5, 2001
Visit site
i am not talking about the elcd frame what this trick is for is the regular manual trigger

i would not mess with an elcd i heard that the new ones from kingman rock :D

by the way is that you in your picture

nice speedo :p

N00bblaster

Oct 19, 2001
Visit site
Does anyone know if a 32 degrees venturi bolt is good i've seen pics of it but my main q is if it is rear cocking and if it will work on a tl plus someone help me im desperate plz plz plz

jamphi24

I Love your bunker
Sep 24, 2001
Bristol
Hi,
I wouldn't bother upgrading a spyder just sell it and get a cocker or an electro. They are much better.:D