Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Spyder XTRA

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
ok ok...i have decided to go for a spyder XTRA..

But i need to know a few tings..

What kind of accuracy can i expect at a fast sps.
Is it a reliable gun.
What upgrades shall i get, e.g barrels, hoppers, neting.
What paintballs shall i use.. diablo blaze?or brass eagle paintballs?whats the reasonable and reliable paintball..

nething would be very useful.

thanks

Tom

cowface

Team Rampage
Oct 9, 2001
northamptonshire
dont forget i am 15 and making my own paintball team, so i need a good way for getting paintballs at good prices..

and my income soon will be £40 a week..so not to expensive paintball, o and gear..

spyder

my name should be B2k2
Oct 15, 2001
professional
nothing.com
upgrades

the first most important thing is a steel hose and fitting(25$)the stock barrel is great no need for new one.get nitro 68 balls cuz they work well.it is as accurate at fast speeds as it is in slow speeds.very reliable much suggested.:D

Bearshirt

Oct 19, 2001
Dixon, CA-USA
Visit site
ok ok...i have decided to go for a spyder XTRA..

Whoa right there. First decied on what you need in a marker,
low cost, reliabality, wow factor. Don't pick a marker first and then justify your decision.

Then see if you can borrow the marker for a game or two. Nothing will help you decied if you like a marker or not except playing with it. Shooting at the range or in your back yard will not do. You have to be in a game situation, to see if you like the rate of fire, or the loudness, or the accuracy of the marker.

The most important thing is paint to barrel match! Take your barrel off and test the paint you normally will buy. Take several paintballs and one at a time, blow them down you barrel. The paintball should pop out with a nice puff of air. If it falls out it's too lose and your accuracy will suffer, if you turn blue it's too tight and you'll break alot of paint.

I love every Spyder gun I've own, so an Xtra is a good choice. Play with one first before you buy, you'll never regret it!

IMHO.

El CordobesSS

Oct 25, 2001
www.capaintball.com.ar
Hi, i have my Xtra since March, and I can tell you she is an awesome marker!!!
The two things you should do inmediately after buying one, is get 12v rev and a new barrel. I can recommend you the J&J Ceramic, it's cheap and works perfect with RP Premium, Zap Pro Series o Performance Plus.

Again, for the price, is an excellent marker.

Bye

El CordobeSS