Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

squashed/bent jt faceplate

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
I think the universally accepted practice is to heat gently with a hair drier then hang upside down off a round door handle or something equally round and shaped.

Have you a pic of it? How bad is it?

You could pick a new one up off the classifieds section for not a lot of money :)

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
I think the universally accepted practice is to heat gently with a hair drier then hang upside down off a round door handle or something equally round and shaped.

Have you a pic of it? How bad is it?

You could pick a new one up off the classifieds section for not a lot of money :)
Ah ok I will give that a go. I'm working away so I don't have access to them for quite a while. I will try and get some when I'm home. They are purple ize ones. Which are a bit harder to come by. That's why I was looking for a repair solution. Thanks for the tip

Reactions: Dusty

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Ah, in that case you might consider buying a new proshield hard faceplate and then using it as a mould for the bent one. Heat gently, press the Ize plate onto the proshield one, secure with cable ties and leave for a few days. Might be worth giving them a wee heat everynow and then while they're sitting too.

Icepick

Jan 10, 2014
Bournemouth
Ah, in that case you might consider buying a new proshield hard faceplate and then using it as a mould for the bent one. Heat gently, press the Ize plate onto the proshield one, secure with cable ties and leave for a few days. Might be worth giving them a wee heat everynow and then while they're sitting too.
Ah I see so best it first until it becomes soft using water or a hairdryer would you say? Then cable tie it to the hard proshield one. Thanks I will give that a go