Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Squeegies

Calavera

Ignorance Is Bliss
Sep 5, 2002
UK - Essex
Visit site
If your in a game your gonna need a straight shot. Your gonna be in a rush and a straight shot could save your life. however if you gonna be playing rec ball you're gonna have more time and be able to use a pull through. If i were u, i'd get a pull through, its does a better job and clears ALL the gunk out unlike the straight shot which can leave left overs.

Originally posted by one of the chicks
hhmmmmmmm i do protest we get dragged into a conversation that had been changed form sqeegy typed things! to fluffy balls! Whateva is the matter with you! R u suggestion one would react to this!?!!?!?!?! Remember where innocent!;) :D :p
The chicks get dragged into this by one of your members (mention no names but her name starts with a G and ends with Uppy:D ) This was a nice sensible thread until she got her grubby mitts on it:D

Fubar the cookies and I will be at accademy this sunday if you need a lift this still could be possible;)

And yes I do have bitch whips whoops sqeegies for sale:D

Guppy pull throughs are quite affective too with the weight on the end you can get a nice result ok so not as good as a bitch whip but who needs one of those if you have a fish slice hand ;)

sparklie

FUBAR

Yank Car Nut!
Aug 1, 2002
Milton Keynes, Bucks, UK
www.mkb.cc
Originally posted by SPARKLIE CHICK
Fubar the cookies and I will be at accademy this sunday if you need a lift this still could be possible;)
Sorry can't make it this week, do you remember a while ago my Step mum had a Baby? well I had to go to southampton on the last academy weekend and this time its his christening this weekend and I have to go.

Im coming next month tho if my Marker has turned up by then (fingers crossed)

FUBAR