Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Staargate 2008 is go!

G

Gassy

If people use pyros then please learn HOW to use them safely,It got a little boring putting out fires(1 quite large one) last year from the idiots who didn't wait for then to stop fizzing and start smoking before throwing them:rolleyes:

TheRenton

P8nt'in Yo Face Since 03
If people use pyros then please learn HOW to use them safely,It got a little boring putting out fires(1 quite large one) last year from the idiots who didn't wait for then to stop fizzing and start smoking before throwing them:rolleyes:
i think there will be a safety briefing for pyros similar to Armogeddon, but I suppose it doesn't stop the numpties :)

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
At the North vs South game this year, I swear people weren't even using smoke grenades, they were mimi flame throwers.
Protip: If a marshal is putting out a fire, DONT light them up.

Wickham

Therapy Paintball
Feb 8, 2005
www.shorelinepaintball.com
whats the rules about pyros wickham?

smokes and flashbangs and paint or purely smokes
cheers
Smokes, flashbangs, thermobarics and paintball grenades (both paintball and powder) will be allowed but all pyrotechnics must be designed for paintball use, if you are in any doubt as to whether your products meet this criteria then come and ask an event ultimate.

As mentioned above, even if your pyrotechnics are for paintball use they must be used correctly as per the manufacturers instructions.