Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Staargate 2008 is go!

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
rider you know thats a joke there are plenty of cheats on both sides.only seems to be cheats on the wining side thou hmmm bit of sore grapes i think,and before you say i,m biased i,ve marshalled it the last 3yrs

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
my comment was a joke too.

i know that the majority of players at the big games in the uk are decent, honest folk.

and i have to say that over the last 3 years the wakey game has been among the best of the uk games.

i really don't care if i win, lose or get shot to f*** as long as it's fun!!

weastie

Platinum Member
Apr 24, 2008
sheffield
my comment was a joke too.

i know that the majority of players at the big games in the uk are decent, honest folk.

and i have to say that over the last 3 years the wakey game has been among the best of the uk games.

i really don't care if i win, lose or get shot to f*** as long as it's fun!!
i agree if its fun who cares what happens and it is good fun

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
fairplay rider hope to meet you on the battlefield this year:D:D.reminds me better sharpen my baronet;);)hope everybody as fun because no matter what happens this crazy old fool will:)

Steve@Warped

WWW.WARPEDONLINE.COM
Mar 26, 2007
Warped sports
Warped at stargate

Just to give you a heads up, Warped will be bringing a whole range of goods , aswell as bringing our Tomahawk Paintballs, Un1tec Barrels, tippmann markers, Smart Parts Clothing, markers and accesories, with loads of special offers!!!!

We will also have our new range of save phace mask with us, and our New ROCKET LAUNCHER:eek:

We will also have a tech guy for smart parts and tippmann markers.

Hope to see you all there!

Steve
warpedonline.com

Wickham

Therapy Paintball
Feb 8, 2005
www.shorelinepaintball.com
Tippmann Tech Courses

Tech courses on the Tippmann range of markers; 98, A5 & X7 will be available on the Saturday, due to the high content of these classes numbers will be restricted to 10 per class.

The courses are scheduled at the following times;

• A5 10:00 – 11:00
• X7 12:00 – 13:00
• A5 14:00 – 15:00
• X7 15:00 – 16:00
• 98 16:00 – 16:30

The method of application will be e-mailed out to all the players who have booked on to the game on Monday the 8th of September at 20:00hrs.

Message ends.