Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

staargate v starwars

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
talked to bully today about the scenario for the final conflict .this is going to be an out and out slug fest there are going to be so many battles going on through out the day it,s going to be awsome, plus a few big surprizes! but it is going tobe as simple as possible so not to confuse ppl and the scoring system is going to be simplefied so through the day each team will have a rough idea of the scores only the bonuses won,t be added till the end just to keep the suspense:eek:over 100 booked in already but don,t forget the last day to book online is the 13\09\07 but please book in earlier as this will help with the organision of this event if you have any questions contact bully at steve@playpaintball.co.uk or steve@ukpsf.com hope to see you all thier:D

leekills

i want halo 3
Jun 8, 2006
norwich thorpe st andrews england
hello

hi. me and my bro [sixfutpixie] ordered 2 tickets for stargate weeks ago. tickets have come through post only one ticket in there with my bros name on it but we have a bill that saids we have odered two tickets.ps also wondered if any one has a telephone number for stargate or steve as i can not get emails to work today thanks lee roofe:D

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Tickets

Tickets sorted, a genuine mistake.

There is an e mail newsletter sent out every Monday for players who have registered to either play or an interest in playing. If you want adding to the mailing list e mail me your address to steve@playpaintball.co.uk

Current bookings 159 as of Saturday 4/8 - 20 more today

NO bookings will be taken on the day ALL players will have to register and PAY in advance of the event - last year 30+ turned up at the event to play this year if they turn up they will be spending their cash at the shops as there will be NO places left. 400 is the limit and I estimate that 75% will be allocated within the next two weeks - so book now don't wait - www.staargate.co.uk

Steve

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Newsletter

There will be a weekly offer in the newsletter (this week a Danger Zone offer) and players who book and pay will go into a weekly draw for a box of paint courtesy of Atmosphere paintball.

This year the event will be awesome - the plans are in place to finish the conflict with a big BANG (or two):eek::eek::eek:

Steve

Yaris

Greg(Hawks)
May 14, 2007
Ok lads have booked in 5 lads today, am booking another 5 in tommorrow or wednesday.

Plus 2 more have paid, so total 12 Hawks comming at this time.

Timboy

www.shorelineoutdoor.com
Faction numbers booked in as of three days ago:

---------------------------------------------------------
Star wars goodies
Rebels Littletone (Fennies) - 0
Jedi Mikey (Wild Geese) - 12

Star wars baddies
Empire Olly Bell (Paintball Guru) -24
Sith Thomas Banks (Armotech) - 0

Staargate goodies
SGC - Tim Barnett (Team Fury) - 40
Russians - Mike Bissell (SPC) - 26

Staargate Baddies
Gould - Tim Taylor (Warped) - 3
Ori - Andy (Fat Bob) Sables - 29

Unallocated players - 25

Total number booked in (4/8/07) = 159
---------------------------------------------------

I'm aware of a few more SGC who have booked in since - so I guess we are close to our 50 player max.
I think that there maybe a little flexibility if a faction were to go a few over the 50 player max - but essentially presume 50 is the upper limit.

So.....anyone wanting to play SGC had better booked within next day or so to avoid dissapointment!

n3ls0nm

Mar 3, 2007
Leicester
Faction numbers booked in as of three days ago:

---------------------------------------------------------
Star wars goodies
Rebels Littletone (Fennies) - 0
Jedi Mikey (Wild Geese) - 12

Star wars baddies
Empire Olly Bell (Paintball Guru) -24
Sith Thomas Banks (Armotech) - 0

Staargate goodies
SGC - Tim Barnett (Team Fury) - 40
Russians - Mike Bissell (SPC) - 26

Staargate Baddies
Gould - Tim Taylor (Warped) - 3
Ori - Andy (Fat Bob) Sables - 29

Unallocated players - 25

Total number booked in (4/8/07) = 159
---------------------------------------------------

I'm aware of a few more SGC who have booked in since - so I guess we are close to our 50 player max.
I think that there maybe a little flexibility if a faction were to go a few over the 50 player max - but essentially presume 50 is the upper limit.

So.....anyone wanting to play SGC had better booked within next day or so to avoid dissapointment!
Add a couple on to Gould as me and a mate are booked in for Warped. This will be my first big game scenario type thingy and very much looking forward to it!!! :)