The Home Of European Paintball

staargate v starwars

JayC

Attempting a comeback to paintball!
Aug 2, 2003
Morecambe, Lancashire, UK
paint and trade stands

Not long now!!

what trade stands are going to be there and is it a good idea to pre book paint?

will most of the trade stalls take card payments, can they do chip and pin in the middle of the woods??

anyway, the five of us are well looking forward to it, first time for three of the lads!! what a way to start playing paintball!!

See you all there, will be looking out for Jose!!!

Jason and the newbies

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Well I suppose this could be a way of easily gettin back into the game after a bit of a break ;)

Anyone got any info etc?

Oh, and good to see DW, Gups etc still posting :)

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Well I suppose this could be a way of easily gettin back into the game after a bit of a break ;)

Anyone got any info etc?

Oh, and good to see DW, Gups etc still posting :)
Bloody hell m8! where have you been for the last 3 years? You should get to this game - it's truly awesome and loads of ppl get into the spirit of dressing up in character. Sometimes i'm not sure if to shoot them or laugh at them, especially (but not limited to) Jose, the Supreme Master of Costume ;)

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
there will be atleast 4 trade stands,paint is usually well stocked and yes you can do chip and pin in the woods.know this as bully has got a machine that we use on site:D:D

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Bloody hell m8! where have you been for the last 3 years? You should get to this game - it's truly awesome and loads of ppl get into the spirit of dressing up in character. Sometimes i'm not sure if to shoot them or laugh at them, especially (but not limited to) Jose, the Supreme Master of Costume ;)

I've been out and about whoring myself ;) I'll try and get to this 1, need to play sometime soon!

Hope your well!

JayC

Attempting a comeback to paintball!
Aug 2, 2003
Morecambe, Lancashire, UK
trade stands

Cheers guys.

Cant go to an event like this without purchasing some goodies!!
Will grenades, smokes and thunderflashes be available?
What paint will be available?

Are there going to be any techs?

Questions questions bloody questions!!

Just cant wait to get there!!

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
pyros yes,paint not sure but def atmosphere and others,techies also there but who don,t know:D p.s know only 122 places left so get yourself booked in but remember if doing it online payment has to be made to reserve your place