Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

staargate v starwars

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
now under 30 places so book quick.been on site today tidying up and putting extra barracades in the scenario this year just gets madder every time we all sit together:D:D

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
Bully said:
NO 5000 penalty points if your marker fires above 15.4bps or 280fps - Now I would not like to be the person who gets the penalty points as a team is 240 players !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The technology is proven so players who play the "this is how it was set up in the box", "other events allow me to use this mode", "I want a retrial" excuse it is wasted - No warnings just penalties

Also 2 strikes and you are out so if your players number receives two lots of penalties you will be banned.

Steve

We will have chrono's to check your markers as usual - the rate of fire technology will be used the same way police use speed camera - you find out about it when it is to late - you have been caught !!

Please feel free to copy this to other forums
Bully said:
On a safety issue if you shoot the crap out of a player and he is injured or threatens to sue you because your marker was firing at stupid rates of fire they you carry the can!! Better make sure your insurance is current then.

Steve
you have been warned

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
now under 30 places so book quick.been on site today tidying up and putting extra barracades in the scenario this year just gets madder every time we all sit together:D:D
Apologises in advance, but this event is now

SOLD OUT

FULL

NOT ALLOWING WALK-ONS

:eek::eek::eek:

SO IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING RINGING UP FOR A PLACE, BECAUSE YOUR AUNT FORGOT TO PAY FOR YOU, I WOULD SUGGEST YOU SAVE YOURSELF THE COST OF THE PHONE CALL

:D:D:D:D

Sorry to say, if you still wanted to play this event and have not booked in, all places have been taken and paid for. Although it would have been nice to allow more people chance to play this event, it was felt that a limit of 400 would be a sensible number to administer

solo69

Rebellion Captain
Jul 18, 2006
Syston Leicestershire
Sat Night?

Forgive me if this has been posted up but what is the crack on the sat regards to games and what fun is on the night?:D Is Eric on the Wheels of steel:rolleyes:

johnny

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Forgive me if this has been posted up but what is the crack on the sat regards to games and what fun is on the night?:D Is Eric on the Wheels of steel:rolleyes:

johnny
Get there early Saturday afternoon for the fun & games
And then join us later in the DJDW Boogie Down Disco Ranch for Guppy's Birthday Bash ;);)

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Cheers Eric i might bring me tunes and do a set for you;)
But i did retire six months ago:mad:
Johnny
I said that about paintball :eek:

Just to let you know we did allow a few extras over the 400

Now this is a BIG game
Oh boy more work for the Marshalls :D:D:D

erics getting a bit picky about the music anyway, i mean he said he was open to suggestions but thats just not what came accross
Not picky, just being realistic, there is a lot of music out there, but if you are into seriously obscure stuff, don't expect me to subject everybody else to it. Bring a cd player and listen to it in the privacy of your tent.